British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Individual World Championship Qualification

The disappointing thing is most of the names that qualified, were either in it or trying to get into the GPs 6 years ago. It says alot about the lack of talent around atm.

Agreed. Says this only yesterday - the GPs need a real shake-up in terms of personality. The old pro's are good riders but it's becoming stale with their faces every year - the whole system needs a shake-up with some youth in there. At least 24 rider format allowed this.

Agreed. Says this only yesterday - the GPs need a real shake-up in terms of personality. The old pro's are good riders but it's becoming stale with their faces every year - the whole system needs a shake-up with some youth in there. At least 24 rider format allowed this.

Still preferred the old system.. more riders and more cut throat! This system is bland..

The Polish scores for riders who excelled by qualifying for the GP Final is interesting today

From Italy

Monberg - 1 pt from 3 rides

Zagar - 1 pt from 3 rides

Pavlic - 2 pts from 4 rides

From Sweden

Iversen - 2 pts from 4 rides

Bjerre - 2 pts from 4 rides

Ferjan - 2 pts from 3 rides

Good job they all got it together in the individual meetings. I suspect their Polish clubs will be non too chuffed

The Polish scores for riders who excelled by qualifying for the GP Final is interesting today

From Italy

Monberg - 1 pt from 3 rides

Zagar - 1 pt from 3 rides

Pavlic - 2 pts from 4 rides

From Sweden

Iversen - 2 pts from 4 rides

Bjerre - 2 pts from 4 rides

Ferjan - 2 pts from 3 rides

Good job they all got it together in the individual meetings. I suspect their Polish clubs will be non too chuffed

And don't tell me ......the Dryml brothers are on maximums at the mo? :lol:

It is a bit strange with some of the scores.Just look at Holta.Is he testing his new engine again? :wink:

Edited by iris123

And don't tell me ......the Dryml brothers are on maximums at the mo? :lol:

It is a bit strange with some of the scores.Just look at Holta.Is he testing his new engine again? :wink:

Not riding Iris, check out the scorers :rolleyes:

Just an observation

Very disappointing that mostly the old guard who have been there and done that have got through to the challenge and mainly are the favourites.

Hopefully next season we will see young riders like Holder, Korniellesson, Batchelor, Kennett and Safutdinov make the challenge final.

Very disappointing that mostly the old guard who have been there and done that have got through to the challenge and mainly are the favourites.

Hopefully next season we will see young riders like Holder, Korniellesson, Batchelor, Kennett and Safutdinov make the challenge final.

Well... First of all they need to be good enough to qualify for the challenge and second they need to want it. Saifutdinov wasn't at Terenzano even though he was first reserve. Injured? I dont know.

Thought i read Emil was stuck here in Germany with visa problems.Couldn't make the Elitserien either

Thought i read Emil was stuck here in Germany with visa problems.Couldn't make the Elitserien either

Sounds like good enough of a reason. :lol:

Like I said, I have no idea whats been going on... :wink: