British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jackson

Cardiff Pre Grand Prix

Heaven is a place on earth. Specifically Cardiff on Saturday.

Circle in the sand is more appropriate.

I know one young lady (not a member sadly so I can't really take the pee) that is very excited about seeing Belinda Carlisle. "She's my favourite...". 'Heaven is a place on earth' starts to play. Young lady in question starts to sing. "I love this. Who is it?" :lol:

I know one young lady (not a member sadly so I can't really take the pee) that is very excited about seeing Belinda Carlisle. "She's my favourite...". 'Heaven is a place on earth' starts to play. Young lady in question starts to sing. "I love this. Who is it?" :lol:

"Place on Erf" was my favourite song (along with Livin on a Prayer) as a mini-Jenn.

CARDIFF JUNIOR SUPPORT RACES

Under 15's 500 class

Daniel Greenwood

James Sergeant

Ashley Morris

Scott Meakins

Under 15's 250 class

Nathan Stoneman

Loyd Barret

Tom Sykes

Reece Naylor

Only 1 heat each usually on track around 5.10 pm.

You need to be in the stadium by 5.05 to watch them.Please give them your support.

They also have one 4 lap practise at 5.30 pm on Friday.

That really sounds like something I would do!!

"Place on Erf" was my favourite song (along with Livin on a Prayer) as a mini-Jenn.

I have to admit to quite liking her. Got an album somewhere.

That really sounds like something I would do!!

No, you aren't that bad. There are only two people that take 'dippy' to that extent, and one of them has moved to Kiwiland. This was the other one on Sunday afternoon. :lol:

No, you aren't that bad. There are only two people that take 'dippy' to that extent, and one of them has moved to Kiwiland. This was the other one on Sunday afternoon. :lol:

I shall take that as a compliment!

looking forward to seeing Belinda Carlisle , that will take back to my younger days, they usually have a special surprise Guest appearance at half time, who can forget year was Chas n Dave, who I thought were both dead, bit of a shock when they came out a sung that classic number Rabbit, nearly choked on Shadders jellied eels.
I can't STAND em...Jellied eels AND Chas 'n Dave!!! :angry:

i won't be rushing in to see belinda, saw her as a support act for tina turner at the nec and i wasn't impressed then,

Word of warning anyone sat near FT be prepared for him to keep coming and going like playing musical chairs when he's about ..... luckily I know you are nowhere near me this year FT :wink::lol:

you been drinking tap water again shaz?

and don't panic. i'm getting my tickets from a reliable source this year :rolleyes:

Wasn't my fault you never phoned me and wasn't going to get landed with them :rolleyes:

I can't STAND em...Jellied eels AND Chas 'n Dave!!! :angry:

What you telling me you don't like that classic Snooker Loopy. :shock: :shock:

i won't be rushing in to see belinda, saw her as a support act for tina turner at the nec and i wasn't impressed then,

yep one to be avoided in my book - anyone know what time shes on so I can avoid it ??