British Speedway Forum
sirmattyisbac

Referee Needs To Go To Specsavers

Sorry to against the grain here but i think Pedersen should have been excluded.How could he go for the same part of the track that Adams was already on.Desperate stuff i think

YES! A KINGS LYNN FAN WITH SENSE! :lol:

You have to wonder if Leigh was right when he spoke about "the Danish influence" because there is no way on Earth that Leigh Adams caused that. It would certainly explain why this man - who constantly come up with bizarre decisions - keeps getting the GP job.

And what was Kelvin Tatum on about, saying Leigh came off hi line! How much did Nicki come off HIS line? I'm just so shocked by that. It wasn't even a borderline thing. Had to be eithe Nicki out or all four back.

Baffling.

Well, Pedersen should have been excluded if anyone for the simple reason that Adams was clearly leading, but if I had been ref it would have been an "unsatisfactory start, all four back."

Edited by AndyM

So nicki should of been excluded when his front wheel was taken away from him ok i understand that :rolleyes:

speedway riders never cease to amaze me with their bravery or stupidity :blink::wink:

think the doc has just said "i am not stopping him from going out i wont get out in one piece" :lol:

Using the same judgement, it would have been logical for the ref to exclude Pedersen when Holta walloped him in the rerun!! :rolleyes:

YES! A KINGS LYNN FAN WITH SENSE! :lol:

Why thankyou,just saying how i saw it.

And Pedersen does it again in the semi. When will he learn?

Guest PanthersChamp06

Bjarne out :mad::mad::mad:

Pee take

The fix is in!

The ref has at least been consistent, even if it's consistently wrong - bad, bad decision in semi 1. :mad:

Another absolutely ridiculous decision. The bloke's not fit to clean bins out, let alone run a massive Speedway meeting. :mad:

Totally unreal.

Somebody shoot the muppet.

Polish pillock!

The guy is an absolute disgrace and should never be let near another speedway meeting in any sort of official capacity.

Edited by TonyE