British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

well acccording to most people on here just about everything was a disgrace at cardiff on saturday . was it? as i and alot of others i spoke to thought it a good evenings entertainment and the music certainly improved it.sometimes on these forums it looks like people think up anything to have a moan about. i wait for the this comment is a disgrace :lol:

well acccording to most people on here just about everything was a disgrace at cardiff on saturday . was it? as i and alot of others i spoke to thought it a good evenings entertainment and the music certainly improved it.sometimes on these forums it looks like people think up anything to have a moan about. i wait for the this comment is a disgrace :lol:

Certainly is - there were at least 5 steps too many i had to climb to get to my seat . The temperature during the day was half a degree too cold . Distance to walk between pubs is an utter disgrace , did the town planner not consider speedway at all whem mapping out where the pubs should go .

Start girls had too many clothes on , and as for letting Australians win the thing , well that was the straw that broke the camel's back - that finished it for me .

Time we moved the whole thing to somewhere like Buxton or Mildenhall for 2009 .

Certainly is - there were at least 5 steps too many i had to climb to get to my seat . The temperature during the day was half a degree too cold . Distance to walk between pubs is an utter disgrace , did the town planner not consider speedway at all whem mapping out where the pubs should go .

Start girls had too many clothes on , and as for letting Australians win the thing , well that was the straw that broke the camel's back - that finished it for me .

Time we moved the whole thing to somewhere like Buxton or Mildenhall for 2009 .

:lol::lol:

Collarbone playing you up? :wink::lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

NO MORE CARDIFF THREADS PLEASE!!!!!!!! :cry:

They are driving me nuts now!!!! :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

NO MORE CARDIFF THREADS PLEASE!!!!!!!! :cry:

They are driving me nuts now!!!! :cry:

How many more sleeps shazzy?

And have you managed to unpickle yourself? :P:)

Actually am now on the countdown for Paul Hurrys Testimonial at Arena Essex. :approve:

15 MORE SLEEPS to Paul Hurrys Testimonial!

11 MORE SLEEPS to WTC @ Coventry!

362 MORE SLEEPS to Cardiff 2009!

Oh and 6 more sleeps til my birthday :lol:

Actually am now on the countdown for Paul Hurrys Testimonial at Arena Essex. :approve:

15 MORE SLEEPS to Paul Hurrys Testimonial!

11 MORE SLEEPS to WTC @ Coventry!

362 MORE SLEEPS to Cardiff 2009!

Well,at least your transport costs will go down when you get to your birthday.

Hope your free bus pass does`nt get lost in amongst all the birthday cards :lol::lol:

I`ve already got me coat on :blink:

Yes, I've had a reminder about that but as the email address given is not correct you might not be getting many birthday wishes via that site. :lol:

Oh....and I bought a pack of 4 bottles of Blue WKD at ASDA this morning. I hope I don't get to like it too much 'cos it's expensive. :P

Richard, your spelling of the word everything in the topic is a disgrace :wink:

How very dare you :lol:

Oh....and I bought a pack of 4 bottles of Blue WKD at ASDA this morning. I hope I don't get to like it too much 'cos it's expensive. :P

Good girl Gem :approve:

Cardiff Gp, was evrything a disgrace?

I was :approve::lol::lol:

Richard, your spelling of the word everything in the topic is a disgrace :wink:

How very dare you :lol:

:lol: well spotted richsimpson i wondered how long it would be only put thread on for laugh .theres so many threads for gp its a disgrace

:lol: well spotted richsimpson i wondered how long it would be only put thread on for laugh .theres so many threads for gp its a disgrace

LOL