British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

Perhaps the start girl holding the union flag new something we did'nt , as the flag was upside down (an absolute disgrace by the organisers), I believe that when the flag is flown that way it is a sign of distress.

Perhaps the start girl holding the union flag new something we did'nt , as the flag was upside down (an absolute disgrace by the organisers), I believe that when the flag is flown that way it is a sign of distress.

I posted the same thing last night but noone else has the pride in their heritage to know or care. In a nautical situation it's an S.O.S. call.

I blame the designers for not making it symmetrical.

If it is,then he should have more respect for himself and fellow GB members than to get involved in a squable with the Mongolian anything to do with B Vue or GB that is Subedei.

thats what i thought hyderd. Squabling like a schoolgirl :blink:

Very unprofessional IF it was - telling fans what they should or shouldnt be doing.

I blame the designers for not making it symmetrical.

It's only the Irish part that's not symmetrical, there's no Welsh bit otherwise it could of been SO obvious with an upside down dragon.

Maybe they hoped to be saved.

It's only the Irish part that's not symmetrical, there's no Welsh bit otherwise it could of been SO obvious with an upside down dragon.

Maybe they hoped to be saved.

Wasn't there a campaign started to have a Welsh component added to the Union flag?

Very true AndyM,but not prepared like last night.

So what was it about the track that meant Danes and Swedes could fly around it and other riders, but our riders couldn't? That's a non-argument! :rolleyes:

So what was it about the track that meant Danes and Swedes could fly around it and other riders, but our riders couldn't? That's a non-argument! :rolleyes:

i didn't notice much flying around by the danes against us,i thought it was more a case of them sitting behind us waiting for the mandatory mistake

The only reason we scored in mid/late meeting was that we had a run of inside gates, and we still did not utilize them to our best advantage. This emphasises how strange it was to use the joker on gate 4 in heat 6.

Yes, strange that, outside gates when there was no dirt on the outside and later on Inside gates when the dirt had moved out !

thats what i thought hyderd. Squabling like a schoolgirl :blink:

Very unprofessional IF it was - telling fans what they should or shouldnt be doing.

Oh sorry I didnt realise I was not allowed an opinion!! Oh and the knockers on the forum dont try and tell riders,management what to do.Please!!!

Just because i stick up for the riders through thick and thin and always will I am sorry if that does not agree with some people.Its called patriotism...look it up.

Some people on this forum should hang their heads in shame the amount of cr*p they spout about riders,managers, promoters etc is truly laughable.

But we were poor - no patriotism can hide that. Performances like that deserve criticism regardless how crude it can be. Some people seem to have forgotten who helps the Speedway clubs of the UK keep running. The vast majority of Speedway UK public has stood by through thick and thin and it's never seen the required results. So, it's about time some started to 'knock'.

Edited by Hazzman

Its called patriotism...look it up.

Have you thought about asking Matt Ford to look it up? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked there wasn't a single British rider wearing the Poole kevlars this season. And how often are the junior run-outs at Wimborne Road cancelled at short notice?

Edited by Subedei

Wasn't there a campaign started to have a Welsh component added to the Union flag?

Probably,but no-one notices the Welsh do they? :unsure:

Oh sorry I didnt realise I was not allowed an opinion!! Oh and the knockers on the forum dont try and tell riders,management what to do.Please!!!

Just because i stick up for the riders through thick and thin and always will I am sorry if that does not agree with some people.Its called patriotism...look it up.

Some people on this forum should hang their heads in shame the amount of cr*p they spout about riders,managers, promoters etc is truly laughable.

whilst i agree with your last point middlo,and respect your loyalty to your riders,you have to accept the paying public's right to comment,and you would be naive to assume that a lack of hands on experience precludes us from ever being in the right