British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pirate paul

Congratulations Middlo Bashers

You wanna get on a bike and try it yourself er.....

hmmmmm

hmmmmm

Hey Steve! They've got air fences now. :wink:

There are some great knockers on this forum. :wink:

Oh god - this may be a cue for Paulco & Saint Rob to start another perv corner :wink::wink:

Oh god - this may be a cue for Paulco & Saint Rob to start another perv corner :wink::wink:

Glad someone got it! :wink:

Hey Steve! They've got air fences now. :wink:

Now now sandman - stop trying to tempt him! :lol:

Not a prob,just like to get my point across freedom of speech and all that.Does surprise me somewhat tho,all the negative vibes from people, thought this was for people who actually liked speedway correct me if i am wrong.

It used to be Neil, but not any longer. It is full of moaners. We were all talking about it at Cardiff. A lot of good speedway fan's don't bother with it anymore. Fair play you have had your say, don't think this Forum is representative of British speedway fans. You will see us true fan's at places like Leszno and Bydgoszcz (where you always see us and are so approachable ) we will have our flags and banner's no matter what. As you know we all made a big fuss of Scotty in the city Hotel at Bydgoszcz even though he had an awful meeting. The last thing he needed that night was slagging off. He was gutted and we tried to cheer him up, the riders deserve and need he British fans behind them. The majority of us are.

Cheers

Ped.

It used to be Neil, but not any longer. It is full of moaners. We were all talking about it at Cardiff. A lot of good speedway fan's don't bother with it anymore. Fair play you have had your say, don't think this Forum is representative of British speedway fans. You will see us true fan's at places like Leszno and Bydgoszcz (where you always see us and are so approachable ) we will have our flags and banner's no matter what. As you know we all made a big fuss of Scotty in the city Hotel at Bydgoszcz even though he had an awful meeting. The last thing he needed that night was slagging off. He was gutted and we tried to cheer him up, the riders deserve and need he British fans behind them. The majority of us are.

Cheers

Ped.

So the only true fans whose opinions count are those that suck up the riders like Scotty at hotels? Mmmm, ok.

Reproduced from the BSPA website and dated Sunday 13 July:

Jim Lynch: "The lads don't need a big team talk from me. They're determined to put on a good show after last year's disappointment."

Dereliction of duty by Mr Lynch?

Have you thought about asking Matt Ford to look it up? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked there wasn't a single British rider wearing the Poole kevlars this season. And how often are the junior run-outs at Wimborne Road cancelled at short notice?

I'm sorry am i missing something what has Matt Ford got to do with Team GB?

Juniors are not my department suggest you phone the stadium and ask them.

Dont worry you wont have to use your real name.

Dont worry you wont have to use your real name.

You mentioned patriotism, if you are so patriotic (which I don't doubt for a single minute) why haven't you got any Brits in your team at Poole?

Have you thought about asking Matt Ford to look it up? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I checked there wasn't a single British rider wearing the Poole kevlars this season. And how often are the junior run-outs at Wimborne Road cancelled at short notice?

We are talking about getting behind Team GB riders management etc not your personal vendetta against Poole speedway.

You do get easily distracted.

You mentioned patriotism, if you are so patriotic (which I don't doubt for a single minute) why haven't you got any Brits in your team at Poole?

I am the manager its what it says in the word manage.Matt employs the riders I just look after them at the meetings.I would love a team of Brits but I am afraid there are not enough in the Elite League to go around all the teams.

Why do you doubt my patriotism?? I will be very interested in your reasoning behind that statement.

really?

im suprised :blink:

No way!!! I thought you was on a wind up!

I posted the same thing last night but noone else has the pride in their heritage to know or care. In a nautical situation it's an S.O.S. call.

I read your posting, my young lad pointed that out as well but think it was only noticed as he was ogling the girl at the time and they showed the flag!

There are some great knockers on this forum. :wink:

Will you stop doing that, I keep forgetting you are male!

Now now sandman - stop trying to tempt him! :lol:

Yes Sandman STOP IT!!!! After last night TEAM GB are a laughing stock already by some!

Oh not that old chestnut again :rolleyes: as already advised phone Matt Ford and ask him!

Having watched PL teams turn up at Smallmead every week with hardly any British riders (of which Woffinden, Haines and Barker have been the only ones you could see having the potential to step up successfully) it's more a question of where Elite League teams (and following on from that team GB) will get their British riders from in seasons to come.

Fans, of course, are notoriously patient with riders who fail to score points, even if they have undoubted potential..

I read your posting, my young lad pointed that out as well but think it was only noticed as he was ogling the girl at the time and they showed the flag!

Nice to hear that a youngster knows, there's hope for us yet.

But I think he needs more guidance the one in yellow was better :lol:

Edited by MARK246