British Speedway Forum
Zetters

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

It looks like the draw for helmet colours is as follows:

Red - Denmark

Blue - Australia

White - Sweden

Yellow - Poland

My prediction.

1.Denmark.

2.Australia.

3.Poland.

4.Sweden.

William Hill betting for this meeting is

2/5 Denmark

11/4 Australia

8/1 Sweden

14/1 Poland

At those odds I won't have a bet but I have a fancy for the Swedes.

Practice called off due to heavy rain.Weather doesn't look good(in fact even worse)tomorrow.Sunday looks pretty bad also if they were to postpone it.Let's just hope Vojens misses the rain,although from my experience of Vojens that is not very likely :lol:

Weather

Edited by iris123

Am looking forward to this now as feel it will be a very tight contest with four teams all capable of pulling off the win, as all are capable of taking points off eachother.

Sad that Team GB couldn't get there - but lets be honest, we would have been mullered in this!

(next year maybe?)

At least now I can cheer Team Australia on with no guilty feelings at all

GO LEIGH!!!!!!!

think it's going to be between the Aussies and the Danes, so i'll say

1. Australia

2. Denmark

3. Sweden

4. Poland

Practice called off due to heavy rain.Weather doesn't look good(in fact even worse)tomorrow.Sunday looks pretty bad also if they were to postpone it.Let's just hope Vojens misses the rain,although from my experience of Vojens that is not very likely :lol:

Weather

Just recieved a text from fans at track. Aussies asked if practice could be saturday morning, ole said no!! Reckon the morning will be spent making sure gate one is a darn sight better than thursday, now that denmark have got the inside gate 7 times <every little helps>.

Just recieved a text from fans at track. Aussies asked if practice could be saturday morning, ole said no!! Reckon the morning will be spent making sure gate one is a darn sight better than thursday, now that denmark have got the inside gate 7 times <every little helps>.

I think that theres something to be said for having a neutral track man doing the business. Evertime Olsen prepares a track it's gate and go :angry:

If that information's right and there's no practice, then the Poles must be favourites. :wink:

If that information's right and there's no practice, then the Poles must be favourites. :wink:

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands at the mo!I guess you've got the missus putting the spikes in your tyres then? :lol:

Anyway,is there lany likelyhood of changes being made to any teams?.David Ruud was there yesterday.Maybe Ruud in for Nermark?.I can't see him picking up many if any points against tougher opposition.Plus Kasprzak in for Hampel maybe? :unsure:

Edited by iris123

Weather

Weathers is not that bad, the local weather forcast for tomorrow is here: http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/byvejr...ark.htm?by=6500

Anyway,is there lany likelyhood of changes being made to any teams?.David Ruud was there yesterday.Maybe Ruud in for Nermark?.I can't see him picking up many if any points against tougher opposition.Plus Kasprzak in for Hampel maybe? :unsure:

There will not be any changes - you can see the line-up at my race card

Australia

Sweden

Poland

Denmark

Hopefully

:lol:

Never heard of them. :lol:

Not bothered who wins just hope the racing is good, and the weather does not cause too many problems or stop the meeting.