British Speedway Forum
Zetters

Let Us Focus On Swc Final Without Gb Typically!

Fantastic night in VOJENS :D

Thank You boys for all, you are great :D The gold medal was so close, but SILVER it is great performance Thanks thanks thanks - a big surprise :D

Tylko jakas mysza nam zajebala wynik hihihi

Tylko jakas mysza nam zajebala wynik hihihi

And the stupid ref.

Least the Danes had their pants full of sh.t :)

Edited by Mateusz

6pm Sky Sports 1

I think I must of been just unlucky as I was out last night, got in at 11-00pm settled down to watch the SWC which I had set sky+ for and after heat 21 up pops the "end of programme" so then I decide to see if it is being repeated and as I flick through the channels it is already on sky and up to heat 19 so I settle down to watch again and guess what? after heat 20 they take a advert break and when they come back they don't show the last 5 races only interviewing Nicki congratulating him on Denmarks win :blink: So I stayed up till 3-00am and still never saw the last 5 races :lol:

Edited by KEITH M

Denmark

Poland

Sweden

Australia

Did you edit this at 10pm ? :lol::wink:

I think I must of been just unlucky as I was out last night, got in at 11-00pm settled down to watch the SWC which I had set sky+ for and after heat 21 up pops the "end of programme" so then I decide to see if it is being repeated and as I flick through the channels it is already on sky and up to heat 19 so I settle down to watch again and guess what? after heat 20 they take a advert break and when they come back they don't show the last 5 races only interviewing Nicki congratulating him on Denmarks win :blink: So I stayed up till 3-00am and still never saw the last 5 races :lol:

Thought it was just me!

I even recorded the programme after last night in case it ran on. They moved that programme back an hour till 10pm but SKY+ didn't record the extended SWC from 9 till 10pm. :mad:

Then I did like you & stayed up for the rerun only to still miss the last few heats plus see team Denmark celebrating their win so I now know the result. Isn't it always better to watch the finale of an event when you know the outcome? :blink:

Waiting to see if this mornings coverage has been re-edited to include the final heats!

Any truth in the rumour that a certain polish ref now has a job at SKY editing their programmes! :lol:

Looks like this mornings repeat is showing the last 5 races

You were saying!

It was heats 22-25 they missed and they've done it again this morning.

That a bleeding waste SKY is!

You were saying!

It was heats 22-25 they missed and they've done it again this morning.

That a bleeding waste SKY is!

I know I thought with at least 45 mins left of programme they were going to show it I apologise :lol

You'd have thought someone at SKY would have realised by now. :lol:

Just goes to show that the people there don't even watch their own channel!

Thought it was just me!

I even recorded the programme after last night in case it ran on. They moved that programme back an hour till 10pm but SKY+ didn't record the extended SWC from 9 till 10pm. :mad:

Then I did like you & stayed up for the rerun only to still miss the last few heats plus see team Denmark celebrating their win so I now know the result. Isn't it always better to watch the finale of an event when you know the outcome? :blink:

Waiting to see if this mornings coverage has been re-edited to include the final heats!

Any truth in the rumour that a certain polish ref now has a job at SKY editing their programmes! :lol:

Sky+ recorded 280 minutes of action for me so I got to see the whole thing ...

No idea why it works for some but not others :blink:

Sky+ recorded 280 minutes of action for me so I got to see the whole thing ...

No idea why it works for some but not others :blink:

Only done 191 for me and I haven't got any settings on like add 10 mins at end etc :unsure:

But I thought Sky+ was so easy to use even Ross Kemp's Nan's dog could use it?

And that numbskull Kelly Brooke :wink:

it is, but for some reason when things get moved around due to things over running it doesn't update properly and just ends when it's scheduled to do so, bloody annoying

Still in a state of disbelief, i cant believe that with around 40 minutes of coverage time left, that the idiots at sky who edit the programes could not manage to fit a further 4 minutes of racing in to the schedule, not only just 4 minutes of racing but the most important and vital 4 minutes of the complete World Cup series ! :mad:

Imagine, its down to the last 5 mins of the Football World Cup Final, and its 2 2, then yes, you guessed its that annoying commercial break.............then as the adverts are over its back to the final,..........the most exciting 5 mins of the whole competition...........just to be offered an interview with the wnning sides number 1 player, who then states that the penalty shoot out was very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................................Just never gonna happen is it!

Remember this was Sky Sports! the number 1 Sports Broadcaster in the UK...............they have just proved that they dont have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Surely, this has to be some of the worst sports editing ever shown on TV!! :mad:

Someone deserves the Sack :mad: