British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Squire

Lewis Bridger Should Have Been In Team Gb

I fail to see how Lewis could of done any worse than the riders we had in TEAM GB this year. :rolleyes:

well as harris was our top scorer,tai our shining light,and the other three all higher up the eastbourne pecking order,than the boy who still cant improve on second string status,that genuinely surprises me.

Mr Bridger needs to prove his worth first. Tai looks good in any company, where Lewis often struggles.

well as harris was our top scorer,tai our shining light,and the other three all higher up the eastbourne pecking order,than the boy who still cant improve on second string status,that genuinely surprises me.

And didn't they do well that, Tai was our Shining light from the Premier League :wink:

And didn't they do well that, Tai was our Shining light from the Premier League :wink:

all winks aside shazz,we finished 5th in the world,and as we are currently the 5th best team in the world,it was all pretty much par for the course.

as for tai we all know he is much better than premier league,as is nermark and as was chris holder last year.

You might be happy with 5th but I like to at least be in the final :approve:

You might be happy with 5th but I like to at least be in the final :approve:

well be thankful we didn't have bridger in the team,as we probably wouldn't have even made the race off !

Well we wont know now will we, like I said we couldn't of done any worse with him in the team could we :angry: <<<< and that is an angry smilie as everyone seems hellbent on keep putting the lad down every chance!

bridger is nowhere near as good as he was last year,so i struggle to see how he is even one for the future.

His average is up on last year

I personally think that Bomber, Richardson and Nicholls should have been rested for the round at Coventry and we should have fielded a team of youngsters including Bridger as to be honest, in that particular meeting we were only in this meeting to beat Czech Rep as we did not stand a chance against the Danes. Therefore we were only really fighting for 3rd place. Time we start giving a few more of the youngsters a chance and they need a chance to try and prove themselves.