British Speedway Forum

Or crash in the GP. The risk is no greater tonight than any other.

Actually the risk is less tonight as Lukas Dryml isn't riding :shock::lol: Yet :mad:

Is this thread now going to be spammed with that link to the Daily Mail every few minutes? 4 links to it already :-(

Isn't it right that there was a 3 year lease or something?

So that 3 years is now up & a reapplication has to be made.

This is their second season of three, so a little breathing space.

Cant believe Swiderski and Gjedde are ahead of him.

Swidders is a bit of a dark horse for this meeting. He loves to creep around the curb, and that will usually work nicely at PB.

He's been nothing but a model pro at Cov, as a Bees 'fan' you should know that.

Well, apart from the fact that he won't represent the club as their top rider in this meeting.

Actually the risk is less tonight as Lukas Dryml isn't riding :shock::lol: Yet :mad:

Good shout. :lol:

Well, apart from the fact that he won't represent the club as their top rider in this meeting.

Because he is bloody injured! My lord, can you not understand that people?

Wonder where Hans had his fitness test?? Germany??

Sums up this embarrassment of a season really. Kick these selfish scumbags out of British Speedway once and for all.

Just encoding Hans' crash from Belle Vue. Will get it on the Bees website as soon as. Then maybe folks will believe he is injured.

First time I've ever known a rider be kept out of a meeting two days after recieving a dead arm. If he has a more significant injury than that I apologise.

Well I was going to tip Hans for this, but with him out of the way and doubts over Crump's fitness too then I don’t really have a clue. Perhaps Leigh will win it for the first time? It’s amazing that he hasn’t ever done so given his domestic record over the years, but in truth he’s been pretty abject in the meeting in the past. If he “wants it” enough then he must go close, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a shock winner tonight. Puk or Swiderski possibly? I would have gone for Holder, but he couldn’t even win the PLRC last season and has bigger fish to fry this week. :unsure:

Hope it’s a good one anyway. Up the Robins! :)

Crump may be injured , But I for one would`nt bet against him , He was in pain when he was`nt Racing at BV on Monday, But it seemed to have been put to one side when he was skiddin !, On a difficult Track , he made passing look SO easy - Total respect.

By the way - What is is the Danish remedy for a "Bruised Ego " ????

Lucky

First time I've ever known a rider be kept out of a meeting two days after recieving a dead arm. If he has a more significant injury than that I apologise.

glad im not the only one to think this

Would you ride for the BSPA, when they ban you for not riding when you were not getting paid and stop you earning any money for another month?

If you sign a contract to ride for a British club you accept the rules (I don't know off the top of my head how it's worded) in this country. The BSPA applied the rules. Hans was treated badly by the club, not the BSPA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for the record I'm a big Hans Andersen fan. He's a good, hard rider. He's on a sensible average so I'd sign him for Cradley (if only) and he's always good for a quote. He's a real character and not afraid to speak his mind.

If you sign a contract to ride for a British club you accept the rules (I don't know off the top of my head how it's worded) in this country. The BSPA applied the rules. Hans was treated badly by the club, not the BSPA.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just for the record I'm a big Hans Andersen fan. He's a good, hard rider. He's on a sensible average so I'd sign him for Cradley (if only) and he's always good for a quote. He's a real character and not afraid to speak his mind.

Yes I agree but do the rules and the contract you sign also not say that you will be paid for working so who broke the contract?

Hans' frustration should be aimed at the former P'brgh promotion, not the current, the BSPA or the British fans.