British Speedway Forum

How can you win $200,000 for doing just 4 laps. I dont think so. I think you willl find that money is divided among the four finalists

sorry just teh 120k for winning, still not bad for 4 laps

SUPER PRIX FINAL PRIZE MONEY

The Super Prix Final US$200,000 prize fund will be awarded as follows:

1st: US$ 120,000

2nd: US$ 40,000

3rd: US$ 25,000

4th: US$ 15,000

mind you US dollars might only be worth about a tenner soon the way the economy is going over there

Edited by scottymelloty

Super Rob Gurney commentating on BBC WM.

5. Billy Janniro (Coventry)

2, 0, 0, 0

arrrrhhhhh,Billy! :(

Time to switch and support holder. :D

Well after seeing the line up im so glad i didnt bother wasting my money going. How long before these once prestigious meetings are scrapped ? Certain riders are just taking the p*$$ :mad:

I'm just annoyed that I can't access the updates site. I click on the link for the ELRC and I get nowhere - just kicked back to the first page again. Anyone else having problems?

I'm just annoyed that I can't access the updates site. I click on the link for the ELRC and I get nowhere - just kicked back to the first page again. Anyone else having problems?

Nope, i've been getting onto it with no problems. I'm also using the same link as you.

Bjerre and Adams are in the final. Crump, Holder, Watt and Schlein are in the semi-final.

Same problem , just tried again and back to first page, had it once before but thats all.

Well Done to Crumpy.... Even bigger well done to Roo Boy, wasn't expecting that.

Second place over Adams.... well well well.

Roll on 2009.