British Speedway Forum
Trees

England V Australia At Under 23 Level!

It should be Brittain v Australia if they want the series to be similar to the tests of yesterday, but let`s hope for a good turnup from the public and it will be great atmosphere nothing like riding for your country i would reckon.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

MattK, where did you get that line-up from? And have you got the England one too?

They read it out at Swindon last night. No England line-up I'm afraid.

England Line up

Tai

James Wright

Ed Kennett

Ben Barker

Lewis Bridger

Josh Auty

Joe Haines

Should be fantastic racing, wish i was there :cry:

England Line up

Tai

James Wright

Ed Kennett

Ben Barker

Lewis Bridger

Josh Auty

Joe Haines

Should be fantastic racing, wish i was there :cry:

Very exciting team :approve:

Best of luck to Lil Joe

Judging by the anger coming out of Scunthorpe in this week's Speedway Star, yes!

(Tai, their ex-star, will ride at the Somerset Test rather than for Rye House at Scunny the same night)

The Scunthorpe management were very vocal on this subject, a few weeks back. Because of Tais' Rye/scunny connection, it was thought it was going to be their biggest crowd of the season. Apparently, the word is, that he will be riding at Scunthorpe on the 12th, as the GB team manager(I think), stated that they never intended to take riders out of meetings, that clashed with the test matches.

Don't take my word for it, but thats how I understood the situation. However, it would help the fans, if it was confirmed, one way or another.

With 5 Aussies at Glasgow and a further 2 at Edinburgh , i'm just very disappointed that neither of the Scottish tracks were given one of the tests . It would have balanced things up giving Australia a home meeting . :wink:

With 5 Aussies at Glasgow and a further 2 at Edinburgh , i'm just very disappointed that neither of the Scottish tracks were given one of the tests . It would have balanced things up giving Australia a home meeting . :wink:

It would only have been rained off mate :wink:

It would only have been rained off mate :wink:

True . Remember the big international we had at Shawfield in 1991 - England v Australia v Sweden . First running lasted about 3 heats :rolleyes: Even back then the rain was intent on making sure we didn't see any speedway .

True . Remember the big international we had at Shawfield in 1991 - England v Australia v Sweden . First running lasted about 3 heats :rolleyes: Even back then the rain was intent on making sure we didn't see any speedway .

That was another case of same old same old Paul, because before I went to the meeting I went to the pub in the morning of that Sunday and everyone was in the beer garden as it was scorching and the sun was splitting the trees. Then the clock hit ten to three and the black clouds started rolling in.........see some things never change :approve: ...except for me being young,free and single enough to go to the boozer of a Sunday morning :angry::P

Is there anyone going to the Wolves meeting tonight who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Still need a texter...anyone?

Im unable to get on the Wolves website as im at work, and not allowed on that one! Any chance you could list the teams on here for me? Thanks