7. Aidan Collins (Res)

8. Scott Richardson

The legends

Alan Grahame

Rob Hollingworth

Les Collins

Gary O'Hare

Also Peter Collins is doing a demo race. :approve:

And there are also two demo races of Short Track featuring among others: Les & Aidan, Lee Complin; Peter Boast, Adam Allott, Chippy Wood, Justin Hargate, Jon Bell, Richard May, Tim Greig, Glyn Pocklington & Ben Wells.

:approve::approve:

Lee complin is not riding as he has other racing commitments, The full line up is as above

thanks

Due to other racing commitments Joel Parsons is no longer available to ride...

His replacement so far is Neil Himself!!!

Thats a good change :D

JUST TO REMIND PEOPLE THAT THE PARADE COMMENCES AT 7.15pm ON SATURDAY!!

FINGERS CROSSED THE WEATHER IS GOING TO BE OK FOR A GREAT EVENING OF ENTERTAINMENT!! :wink:

THANKS.....

well the weather has been beautiful today so hopefully there has been some track work done.

The blo*dy Met Office site has Stoke having good weather also Thursday & Friday but then heavy rain all day and all night on Saturday!! :cry:

I hope this is wrong coz that would be a total bummer!!! :mad:

The blo*dy Met Office site has Stoke having good weather also Thursday & Friday but then heavy rain all day and all night on Saturday!! :cry:

I hope this is wrong coz that would be a total bummer!!! :mad:

Do you rekon they will rearrange it if it's rained off?

Theres a good article on Neil in todays Speedway Star, i hope the meeting goes well for him and the weather behaves itself B)

Dare I say, forecast for the Buxton and Stoke areas has considerably perked up this morning according to the sainted Met Office.. :shock:

Hopefully, then, a good day to do what I'm planing: the little-mentioned final round of the Under-15s championship at Hi Edge and then over to Loomer Rd. for Neil's meeting... :approve:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

As a kid (probably about 7), I remember presenting Neil Collins with a rider of the night trophy at Derwent Park, and on another occasion doing a lap on the back of his bike :approve:

And I was delighted when he came back to Workington to ride for the Comets a few years ago, still as exciting to watch as ever, as the above was one of my first memories of speedway.

So I really hope tonight is a big success for him, good racing, good crowd and, hopefully, he can fill his boots :lol:

One coreection to the updates.

See heat 14:

Heat 14: Branney, Burrows, Richardson, Allott F 2-4 49-34 73.5

Richardson for Aidan Moore ex on 2 mins Allott in. Allott fell bend 3 lap 4 while 3rd

It wasn't Adam who fell but sadly Buzz who was clear in 2nd. at the time.. :cry:

I know coz I bought Buzz's race jacket in the auction and it was caked in the finest Loomer Rd. mush after his untimely tumble!! :rolleyes:

Very entertaining meeting; thoroughly enjoyable and a good crowd to give Neil the send off he deserved!! :approve: