British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Swedish Playoffs 2008

Don't forget, it's the re-arranged Czestochowa versus Leszno meeting tomorrow. Starts at 5:30pm BST, I think.

Is that a play-off meeting to decide who the champions will be? Is it the 1st or 2nd leg?

i think Holta and lee for Vetlanda in heat 15 vs. PK and Freddie for dackarna.

Heat 16 Hampel and Crump for Vetlanda and Hans and AJ for Dackarna.

Is that a play-off meeting to decide who the champions will be? Is it the 1st or 2nd leg?

No, it's the second leg of the semi-final - Torun await the winners in the final.

So, by my reckoning Vetland need a minimum of a 4-2 to progress to the final.

So, by my reckoning Vetland need a minimum of a 4-2 to progress to the final.

yeah its gonna be a race off now. probably Crump vs. AJ.

Fantastic heat 16. Hampel and Anderon going at it for the first couple of laps. Then AJ sneaking round the line to pip Hampel and force a run off. Poor track craft from Jarek there though.

Fantastic heat 16. Hampel and Anderon going at it for the first couple of laps. Then AJ sneaking round the line to pip Hampel and force a run off. Poor track craft from Jarek there though.

Hampel nearly always pops in a zero at some stage of a meeting.

I've been getting a lot of buffering in heats 15 and 16 which is spoiling my enjoyment. :( It's not as reliable as itvp.pl.

Hampel nearly always pops in a zero at some stage of a meeting.

Funny, for almost four laps I was thinking exactly the same about AJ.

Stream bang on now running at 100, thanks to whoever is streaming this. You are a star. :approve:

Jarek did great until the last heat. Good meeting anyway. I was kind of afraid because it was at boring Vetlanda but track had more lines this time than in last league match.

Jarek did great until the last heat. Good meeting anyway. I was kind of afraid because it was at boring Vetlanda but track had more lines this time than in last league match.

First meeting I've seen from Vetlanda. The track looks a lovely shape and size. It's produced some excellent action tonight. :approve:

Much better meeting than the EL! Jarek seemed to worry too much about AJ rather than riding his own race, made same mistake last night too, when he stayed wide and let Hans block pass him.

I've not had any streaming problems tonight or last night. Thanks to whoever you are!

When's the race off, seem to be taking an age!

Karl

Funny, for almost four laps I was thinking exactly the same about AJ.

Interesting. I was thinking that Hampel would cock it up and Jonsson would get through. Like I say, I always expect Hampel to throw in the odd zero. And he rode a poor race in Ht 15 last night to let Andersen through.

Much better meeting than the EL! Jarek seemed to worry too much about AJ rather than riding his own race, made same mistake last night too, when he stayed wide and let Hans block pass him.

I've not had any streaming problems tonight or last night. Thanks to whoever you are!

When's the race off, seem to be taking an age!

Karl

Doesn't look like a two man run off. Possibly a couple of extra heats?

Hopefully they'll run the extra hear b4 i go 2 bed!! What is the delay?!?!

Mine runs in slow motion but i can get the gist of what's happening so i'd take that any day of the week

Not a patch on itvp.pl which is just like watching a normal tv broadcast for me.

Hope 2moro's meet is as close!!