British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rocketrod

Pardubice Weekend In October

has anyone got any info as reagards to what time the u21 final and the golden helmet start, ? im staying at hradec kralove and wanna try sort out bus timetables etc,any info would be appreciated

has anyone got any info as reagards to what time the u21 final and the golden helmet start, ? im staying at hradec kralove and wanna try sort out bus timetables etc,any info would be appreciated

Cant find the various other threads, so here goes, Rod :

Friday - Golden Band / AKA Junior Golden Helmet - 17.00 hours CET

Saturday - World Under Final - 14.00 hours CET

Sunday - Golden Helmet - 12.30 hours CET

You may also want to check this thread re ticket prices :

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...showtopic=43953

Have to say that if at all possible, you should consider staying in Pardubice....I went to Hradec Kralove by car one year to see an Ice Hockey match while the Pardubice rink was being extended, and that took 45 mins...So, by public transport, I guess you could be looking at twice that, 90 minutes each way

Edited by jeffster

thanks for the info, i saw your post about ticket prices. i couldn't find any hotels in pardubice i left it too late,sounds like i've got a bit of a trek but im sure it will be worth it

thanks for the info, i saw your post about ticket prices. i couldn't find any hotels in pardubice i left it too late,sounds like i've got a bit of a trek but im sure it will be worth it

Have you tried :

Penzion Atrium :http://www.penzionatrium.cz

Pension Austria : http://www.pensionaustria.cz

The English language pages on : http://www.pardubice.cz

yes mate,again thanks for your help. i have a friend at work from prague and we tried everything the net had to offer for pardubice hence the next big town being hradec kralove,its my own fault i only booked a flight 2 weeks ago

yes mate,again thanks for your help. i have a friend at work from prague and we tried everything the net had to offer for pardubice hence the next big town being hradec kralove,its my own fault i only booked a flight 2 weeks ago

To be honest, if you cant stay in Pardubice, go for Prague, only an hour from Pardubice by train, and transport connections between Prague and Pardubice are plentiful, and train tickets very cheap.

Train Timetable : www.vlak.cz , which has English pages too

(Use Czech names, eg. Praha, not Prague)

There are a number of Rye House and Edinburgh fans staying in Kolin which is on the main line from Prague to Pardubice.

There are a number of Rye House and Edinburgh fans staying in Kolin which is on the main line from Prague to Pardubice.

Go William and Tai ;)

I went to this meeting last year and it was fantastic

I reckon Holder will beat Emil this year though, Chris has to aim for a Max

Edmon,

Have you ever stayed in Kolin before ? If so, what's it like ?

The nightlife in Pardubice is good, Prague speaks for itself.

Hradec Kralove seemed a little "sleepy" when I went there, very quiet, so I wondered what Kolin was like...

Edmon,

Have you ever stayed in Kolin before ? If so, what's it like ?

The nightlife in Pardubice is good, Prague speaks for itself.

Hradec Kralove seemed a little "sleepy" when I went there, very quiet, so I wondered what Kolin was like...

Have not stayed in Kolin.

I'm in Lazne Bohdanec again this year but not at Hotel Technik (Vitek's). In a guest house which is next to the Town Hall so its last silent death (Trolley Bus) out at night from Pardubice.

Does anybody know of a proposed line-up for the Golden Helmet meeting yet? It's only a couple of weeks or so until the Golden Helmet weekend, but I can't find any news about it...

Cheers for any info!

According to his father Tai Woffinden will ride in all three Pardubice meetings and also the Tomicek meeting in Prague on the Monday.

hi, I live in Pardubice, so if you need any help feel free to contact me

Hello klida, Do you know if there are any books on the History of "Zlata Prilba" ?