British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jktc666

Pride Of The East - King's Lynn

Decision was made yesterday i've decided to go going to be close as leaving work at 5.30 and work on the outskirts of Ipswich.

I would love Dooly to win this one, but with the riders in it, it could up for grabs by numerous riders. I'm just going to enjoy the meeting, not many left now for us fans :unsure:

Hope the weather holds out, sure is dark here.

Don't forget big coats people, the temp is due to drop quite low tonight.

Anyone in Lynn give us some weather updates later this afternoon please?

No Danny King anymore? :(

You aren't odd, you are a lovely lass

Aww thanks :P

Emma I'm with you on being pleased that Davey Watt will be there. But I'm not sure I'm with you on the face with love hearts around lol.

OK, maybe I expressed my happiness a little too much :lol:

Hope the weather holds out, sure is dark here.

Not only is it dark here, but it's now raining too, just hope Lynn's not under any of it!

No Danny King anymore?

I thought he was injured and that was why Zabik came in to replace him? :unsure: I don't follow the EL too much, so maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by em1500uk

I'm in the centre of King's Lynn... as yet its not rained... but it looks a little threatening now :( Fingers crossed it stays away... but it isn't very warm so make sure you bring your coats... its going to be much colder later.

Em you are welcome, and just being honest, you know me, tell it how it is lol :lol:

Shining Star Thanks for the weather update, much appreciated, had a real brief heavy shower in Dereham but it's come out brighter now, weather forcast for later looks good, but as you say rather chilly.

Brr.

I may have to fluff up like a cold bird and bury myself in layers.

Looking forward to this meeting, even if it will be grudgingly that I pay to enter. And be warned, those that know me, I'm in a good mood, so you will all be sufficiently annoyed this evening by moi. ;)

Just to let everyone know, that it has been raining in kings lynn for last 10 mins. Coming brighter so should be ok for later, Shall let everyone know again later.

Beat me too it Shining Star lol

Edited by lynnhunni88

Weather Update:

Its P!$$!ng Down! :angry:

I Think With Any Luck It Will Pass Though

Hardly call it p*$$ing down. It's that nearly heavy clingy drizzle. I'd have thought a couple of hours of this would be great natural watering. Any more then it might cause problems.

Hardly call it p*$$ing down. It's that nearly heavy clingy drizzle. I'd have thought a couple of hours of this would be great natural watering. Any more then it might cause problems.

It's cetrtainly p*$$ing down in Heacham.

It's cetrtainly p*$$ing down in Heacham.

Well I'm about 10 miles closer to the track then you then :wink:

Edited by Star Lady

Alas won't be there tonight as right knee has swollen up to 4x the size of my left one! Flipping arthritis! :angry: At least I'll keep warm though I suppose! Don't expect too much from young Richard Sweetman, He's a really good young prospect BUT having been in action at Newcastle on Monday night, arrived home at some ungodly hour yesterday morning, got up early to clean / prepare his machinery and then ridden last night on the Isle of Wight and, no doubt, having surfaced early this morning to repeat the bike cleaning / preparation process, I wouldn't be surpised if is isn't feeling somewhat shattered before he starts! :wink: