British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Preview For The Swedish 2009 Season.

Latest news on Rune Holtas possible signing for Kumla.

http://www.na.se/artikel.asp?intId=1409900&insn=1

the article claims that Holta wants 350'000SEK (~£28100) just to sign, further more he wants 9000SEK (£725)/meeting to cover his travel expenses and then he wants 5800SEK (~£477) for each point he scores.

Filip Sitera and Simon Nielsen have signed with Griparna in Allsvenskan. Rospiggarna and Getingarna have decided to be partners for 2009.

Vargarna have signed 3 new Riders:

Scott Nicholls

Kim Nilsson

Niklas Klingberg

Did Scott Nicholls agree to a lower amount of money or he is getting the "silly money" he was asking for?

Edited by Pollyanna

the article claims that Holta wants 350'000SEK (~£28100) just to sign, further more he wants 9000SEK (£725)/meeting to cover his travel expenses and then he wants 5800SEK (~£477) for each point he scores.

Funniest thing I've read all year !!! £1400 a race win !! He's having a giraffe :shock:

Did Scott Nicholls agree to a lower amount of money or he is getting the "silly money" he was asking for?

Iam quite sure he didn't get any silly money.

Tomasz Gollob will stay with Västervik for another 2 seasons.

Edited by Ghostwalker

the first round, which still is preliminary, look like this:

Piraterna - Lejonen

Vargarna - Smederna

Vetlanda - Västervik

Indianerna - Rospiggarna

I think the date is Tuesday April 28th.

Edited by Ghostwalker

young Slovakian prospect Martin Vaculik have decided to stay with Smederna for 2009.

the first round, which still is preliminary, look like this:

Piraterna - Lejonen

Vargarna - Smederna

Vetlanda - Västervik

Indianerna - Rospiggarna

I think the date is Tuesday April 28th.

Dackarna have released their fixtures also. I'm putting them together here. And it looks like there will be some changes to the play-offs, with the top placed teams being able to chose who they meet from 4th-6th placed teams.

Dackarna have released their fixtures also. I'm putting them together here. And it looks like there will be some changes to the play-offs, with the top placed teams being able to chose who they meet from 4th-6th placed teams.

Probably a stupid question,but if the fixtures have been released....why are you putting them together?Surely they have been put together already on the Dackarna site and as usual speedway.nu + maybe Svemo. :unsure:

Dackarna have only got their own fixtures, nothing on speedway.nu or SVEMO yet, but I expect the clubs will have their own. So I'll put them all together from that, as I did last year. :)

Funniest thing I've read all year !!! £1400 a race win !! He's having a giraffe :shock:

He gets much more in Poland!!

Around 20,000 Euro per meeting or 16,000 English pound!!! :lol: