British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ozyace

Bydgoszcz G.P. - Predictions

Nah...............Its still gonna be Crumpy!!!!!

ive backed crumpy each way for this one, says in todays star hes been receiving intensive physiotherapy all this week along with rest so he should be fine for the weekend.

... he is suffering from severe muscular bruising but we know these aussies are tough...

With the possible exception of Ryan Sullivan who virtually gave up at Coventry after 3 races with a cut on his hand, but of course that wasn't a GP. If it was he would no doubt have covered it with a plaster and carried on.

Wuss! :P .. :lol:

I would like to remind you again that the stone that hit ryan was the size of a boulder and how he carry on to ride is beyond the call of duty how would you like it if a stone hit you on the hand :D:D

gollob ! no chance yesterday man wont even make it to the semis giveing money to the bookmakers :x :x :x

Would love to see Tomasz win this one. On the "normal" tracks he could still be World Champ.

When push comes to shove (for want of a better phrase) I don't know whether he will have the same determination to win as riders such as TR,JC and Nicki.... therefore

1.Crump

2.Tomasz

3.TR

4.Rune(very quick round here I reckon)

I would like to remind you again that the stone that hit ryan was the size of a boulder  and how he carry on to ride is beyond the call of duty how would you like it if a stone hit you on the hand  :D  :D

Where do you think he was riding - at a quarry?

The Coventry track doesn't have boulders on it. :lol:

I would like to remind you again that the stone that hit ryan was the size of a boulder  and how he carry on to ride is beyond the call of duty how would you like it if a stone hit you on the hand  :D  :D

Where do you think he was riding - at a quarry?

The Coventry track doesn't have boulders on it. :lol:

gem i was jokeing its me remember :D:D

I know you've always admired Sullivan's dedication and commitment to his Peterboro duties Tim :P