British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole 4 Team Tournament

No rain forecast all week in fact Rabs.. i'll be a happy chappy if that's the case :D

Really looking forward to watching something different. I think i read that Gomolski wasnt coming due to an injury which is a shame as he was impressive at Poole last year. Good price also.

A meesage to the promotion...

If you want to look at someone for Poole next season, please look at Prmyeslaw? Pawlicki and Adrian Gomolski.

2 of the best young Poles around at the moment.

Both are injured. Gomolski had a massive smash recently out for the season. Pawlicki is out for six months at least. Awful crash. He's burst an artery and has a number of internal injuries.

Surprised they didn't give Maciej Janowski a call.

QUOTE (Rob B @ Sep 14 2008, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Belle Vue were lookiing at signing him before the season, think he came 4th in the Polish final last year but hasn't done too much this year.

He's struggled at a higher level basically.

There's two Szczepaniak's.

Mateusz is under 21 and his brother, Michal is the older of the two.

are these related to the rider of the same surname that rode for leicester in 1976.

whoever won the raffle last week hasn't claimed their prize of being the poole team manager for this meeting. so the quiz that they do before the meetings at 7pm, is going to decide who's the manager. but its only for 18+.

so for anyone who's coming to the meeting and feels they can do a better job than NM, here's your chance to prove it!!

If you want to look at someone for Poole next season, please look at Prmyeslaw? Pawlicki and Adrian Gomolski.

Unfortunately bazaar, both Pawlicki and Adrian Gomolski are injured. The latter rode at Poole when Boycie was "replaced" . Looked quite good at home, but was fazed by the small tracks away.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

I did toy with going tonight but decided that staying home and doing the ironing has more appeal!

Yep bring gomolski back!!! :approve::approve:

Still looking for a texter...anyone?

Updates available Here

Terrible dusty meeting on a super slick track. had to come straight in and wash my hair it was so bad. Don't understand why the track staff prepared it in such a manner.

Couple of decent heats in a low key affair. The Pole Jellyman seemed very good, and in anothe heat Holder and watt did Zabik up like a kipper.

that pole - jeleniewski looked really good and fast tonight. got told that matt was watching him in every race he was in. sure he would have been impressed. i know i was. also tai was unlucky not to win heat 8, as he was beating noddy comfortably before vissing fell off.

glad olly allen did well in this meeting and not when coventry were down a few weeks ago.

just a quick mention for rob smith who was in the conference championship after the main meeting, was a nasty crash, hope he's ok. also hope the others in that race are ok too, was a bad pile up.

Edited by lisa-colette