British Speedway Forum
Bezza

Italian Gp, Lonigo - 27 September 2008

Could someone please confirm the start time for this meeting.

A friend tells me it's 8pm in which case am I right in thinking it would go out live on SKY at 7pm (+1hr CET)

Cheers -

Bezza

Edited by Bezza

Could someone please confirm the start time for this meeting.

A friend tells me it's 8pm in which case am I right in thinking it would go out live on SKY at 7pm (+1hr CET)

Cheers -

Bezza

On the motor club Lonigo website it states 20.00 start time.Sky did say 6pm start time for the programme as usual,so perhaps they will change it to 7pm.

Received email from grennticket.it Gates open at 6pm meeting starts 8pm. Which for TV schedule probably means first race will be 815pm.

Looking at the draw it should be an interesting start to the GP.

Received email from grennticket.it Gates open at 6pm meeting starts 8pm. Which for TV schedule probably means first race will be 815pm.

Looking at the draw it should be an interesting start to the GP.

Set up my Sky Plus last night. The Italian GP now starts at 7pm on telly.

Anyone got a link to streaming? I've been dreadful at this so far, have seen only a few heats from Parken and thats it!

Anyone know why Harris is not riding ?

On one of the Italian sites it had pictures of Harris being attended to...unfortunately I can't read Italian.

Can i ask where you have heard this from?

Betting sites have removed him and replaced him with Carpanese

On one of the Italian sites it had pictures of Harris being attended to...unfortunately I can't read Italian.

have you a link to the site please?

Anyone got a link to streaming? I've been dreadful at this so far, have seen only a few heats from Parken and thats it!

I'd also appreciate any link to streaming, no Sky at my student house :cry:

Also - a quick translation of that Italian site by Google tools:

During the trials of the Grand Prix of Italy, the English pilot Chris Harris had an accident. In straight, to avoid the other pilots in tests of departure, it was moved by ramming him with violence to the network of fences. From secure source comes the news that the pilot had no consequences and will be tomorrow evening at the start of the regular Grand Prix speedway in Lonigo (VI), starting at 8.00 pm ..

Some images of the relief provided to Chris Harris at the hands of health in track and the photos were taken by Paul and Mary Rabbit kindly granted for publication.

A link to a news report and photograph of his crash in practice

Chris Harrris Crashes In Practice

However, by the wording it would seem as if it is an automatically translated report. I know from a previous link i have given on here for a webpage translation site that when an article refers to a 'pilot' (lol) instead of a rider, it tends to be translated from italian. This article states that he has had no effects and will ride. But, if betting sites have him no longer listed i would go for their version.

With just an hour or so to go one would think official sites such as the SGP Worldspeedway.tv, Sky Sports and the riders own site would have news about his articipation and indeed the incident of the crash itself, however nada on them all.

Edited by manchesterpaul