British Speedway Forum

The clip Sky showed of the Chris Harris crash showed Chris going into the fence adjacent to the start gate with Scott,Nicolls about to leave the start line.On most practice sessions i have been to the riders start opposite each other or go out alone this must be the best way for riders to get set up for the track

Get well soon Chris! its a shame though looks like we have lost a Brit for next year as he wont make the top 8 :-(

Get well soon Chris! its a shame though looks like we have lost a Brit for next year as he wont make the top 8 :-(

Since no other Brits have qualified I presume he'll get a wildcard, and even if not he'll be replaced with another Brit.

Get well soon, Bomber.

Since no other Brits have qualified I presume he'll get a wildcard, and even if not he'll be replaced with another Brit.

Get well soon, Bomber.

Why do you presume he will be one of the wildcard picks for next year,he doesnt deserve it.Got one of the picks this year so cant expect the powers that be to be so charitable next.Even without this injury his chances of being in the GPs next year were slim anyway.

Yes , i dont think we will be seeing Bomber in the gps next year, as much as i hate to say it.

Why do you presume he will be one of the wildcard picks for next year,he doesnt deserve it.Got one of the picks this year so cant expect the powers that be to be so charitable next.Even without this injury his chances of being in the GPs next year were slim anyway.

What I meant was if he doesn't get back in the GPs another Brit will, really replying to the comment about losing a Brit next year. I can't see which other British riders are deserving of a wildcard, but one will get in.

I don't think he would have made the top 8 anyway. Why is it a shame to lose a Brit if he doesn't make the top 8 (like Scott Nicholls) he just isn't good enough which lets be honest he just isn't. Sorry.

Allways a shame to lose a brit, im aware out lads arent really up to it, but as already said we aint got much else which is also a shame.

I should imagine Chris is a little relieved by today's results another weekend to get back to full strength..!! :rolleyes:

He's not the only one :rolleyes: