British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Kevh

KevH has started 900,000,023 individual new threads on this section of the BSF asking for the same basic info about 900,000,023 different former riders.

Does anyone have his birth date/place or any memories of him please?

KevH has started 900,000,023 individual new threads on this section of the BSF asking for the same basic info about 900,000,023 different former riders.

Does anyone have his birth date/place or any memories of him please?

No, I can't help you there tmc. But I can tell you that with the volume of data he collects he must have the world record collection of fag packets to store it on.

Seriously though, are we all going to see an end-product from all this research? If so, when?

Personaly I think it is Kevs business what he does with the info, for me I am glad he consistently posts sensible questions for which in the main he gets informative replies which are beneficial to us all.

Keep asking the questions Kev

Tony

Is that the guy who used to run around Waterden Rd with a tin can squashed on his foot in imitation of a steel shoe?Think there was a young girl who was with him.One of her relatives was a rider i think.Maybe she would know more if she is still around :unsure: Can't help with his date of birth or career details,but i seem to remember he had a Kentish accent,so was probably born in Britain despite the Yank sounding name :lol:

Edited by iris123

Personaly I think it is Kevs business what he does with the info, for me I am glad he consistently posts sensible questions for which in the main he gets informative replies which are beneficial to us all.

Keep asking the questions Kev

Tony

Thanks for that Tony, and I have to agree with what you say about the replies.

As for you TMC..............bo$$ox :wink::lol: