British Speedway Forum

I would imagine that practice next Friday will not be compulsory, so that the riders could follow the example of Todd Wiltshire in 2003, who rode for Oxford on the Friday and then rode in the re-staged event at Ullevi on the Saturday.

All the best

Rob

Flights not so good on the Saturday mate. I've already checked. :wink:

No,I`d rather watch Hannah Montana with my daughter than watch England :approve:

Besides that,England have`nt come to see me while I`ve been bad,why would I want to see them :lol:

But what about Bellamy's boyo's v little Leichtenstein, 0-2 there methinks :lol::lol::shock:

Edited by colincooke

But what about Bellamy's boyo's v little Leichtenstein, 0-2 there methinks :lol::lol::shock:

I would`nt mind watching the Wales game,but unfortunately the Mrs is home ill,and I`ve lost all the rights to the tv :lol:

If she was that ill DB she should be in bed ;)

AJ and Bomber set to miss Craven Shield final at Cov next Friday one would presume.

And Hans.

So the GP looks set to bugger up another Friday at Brandon!

Surely the following Friday is free so perhaps they could put the meeting back a week?

I'd be more concerned about whats going to happen to the CS final meetings that are due to be held next Thursday and Friday!! With Hans, Bomber and AJ riding in the GP, what will Lakeside and Coventry do now?? :unsure:

Those were my thoughts entirely.

I would imagine that practice next Friday will not be compulsory, so that the riders could follow the example of Todd Wiltshire in 2003, who rode for Oxford on the Friday and then rode in the re-staged event at Ullevi on the Saturday.

But that was the legendary Todd

The current crop, with a few exceptions, are not out of the same mould.

I would`nt mind watching the Wales game,but unfortunately the Mrs is home ill,and I`ve lost all the rights to the tv :lol:

Aha, so that's why your relegated to the computer screen. ;)

My excuse is i'm just bloody nosey :)

I notice on the Sky listings, it's now just 'Speedway' from 6 till 7, and on information it just says ''Speedy review'' :blink:

Surely the following Friday is free so perhaps they could put the meeting back a week?

Surely the following Saturday is free so perhaps they could put the GP back a week!!! :mad:

First and foremost the question must be asked, "What times does X Factor start"?

Secondly, why on earth have the final meeting of the year at a country with no real speedway fans? Ticket sales would always be poor when there are no more than a handful of speedway fans in the country. Everyone who was going to be there tonmight was going to have to fly or drive in to this virtually unprenounceable place.

The final meeting should be at Cardiff. A roof, a big prize and plenty of fans to watch the super prix.

I went to the German GP at berlin a few years ago and the crowd was about 6-7000 at best. Made up of foreigners and a handful of Germans. BSI needs to dump the Germans out and bring in a round in Bangkok. :wink:

First and foremost the question must be asked, "What times does X Factor start"?

Secondly, why on earth have the final meeting of the year at a country with no real speedway fans? Ticket sales would always be poor when there are no more than a handful of speedway fans in the country. Everyone who was going to be there tonmight was going to have to fly or drive in to this virtually unprenounceable place.

The final meeting should be at Cardiff. A roof, a big prize and plenty of fans to watch the super prix.

I went to the German GP at berlin a few years ago and the crowd was about 6-7000 at best. Made up of foreigners and a handful of Germans. BSI needs to dump the Germans out and bring in a round in Bangkok. :wink:

Can't for a minute think why you would want a GP there Steve. The food perhaps?

Can't for a minute think why you would want a GP there Steve. The food perhaps?

:lol: He fell right into that one, Blazeaway.

Thanks for the advice Timothy :lol: ,but I think Casualty would do the job just fine :approve:

You two will blinkin' need it! :mad::lol:

Shocking revelations now coming out about this track. Agree with previous posters that heads need to roll over this - the lack of professionalism to the outside world damages speedway's credibility yet again, not to mention the amount of money wasted by fans and riders getting there this weekend. How on earth has this been allowed to happen? :blink:

What a disgrace!

Lots of speedwayfans from various countries that has paying big money for ticket + travel and hotel are ripped off by BSI/IMG.

DISGRACE!