British Speedway Forum

This meeting has been brought forward due to the Rockets being knocked out of the Play offs tonight.

Confirmed riders include Ulrich Ostergaard and Danny King plus the Rockets (minus Stefan Ekberg of course).

I expect that Stuart Robson also be taking part.

This meeting has been brought forward due to the Rockets being knocked out of the Play offs tonight.

Confirmed riders include Ulrich Ostergaard and Danny King plus the Rockets (minus Stefan Ekberg of course).

Balls. I was going to make the 25th, but I won't be able to make next Saturday now as I'll be at Ipswich v Swansea. :cry:

Maybe I misheard, but I thought it was Robbo and Ollie Allen confirmed, with King and Ostergaard invited

Maybe I misheard, but I thought it was Robbo and Ollie Allen confirmed, with King and Ostergaard invited

Correct! :)

Correct! :)

It was announced today that this will now be the last meeting of the season at Rye. :cry:

Spoke to Len myself and he said that he can’t find anyone that wants to race on the 25th ? :blink:

Gutted really, you can never get enough speedway.

It was announced today that this will now be the last meeting of the season at Rye. :cry:

Spoke to Len myself and he said that he can’t find anyone that wants to race on the 25th ? :blink:

Gutted really, you can never get enough speedway.

Get yourself up to Peterborough on Friday 24th to see Robbo in action :)

And Leigh Lanham I expect.

And Leigh Lanham I expect.

Wouldn't have thought so as I'm sure he'll be at Lakeside's Dinner & Dance! :wink:

Bugger....am really really pissed off now. :mad: Was going to this and looking foward to it. Can't make the 18th...grrrr! Am just so sick of bloody fixtures changing all the time..... :angry:

Guest FlyinPanther
Bugger....am really really pissed off now. :mad: Was going to this and looking foward to it. Can't make the 18th...grrrr! Am just so sick of bloody fixtures changing all the time..... :angry:

You missed a great evening on Saturday Conkers!!

Agreed!! :wink: I had to rearrange quite a few things to be able to make the 25th..

I guess it gives them a spare date should it be rained off..

I'll be there supporting Danny and Ulrich!

What's that got to do with it? Why change the date just because of that......? Bet I'm not the only one who has made arrangements around that fixture..... :mad::mad::mad:

Guest FlyinPanther
What's that got to do with it? Why change the date just because of that......? Bet I'm not the only one who has made arrangements around that fixture..... :mad::mad::mad:

Calm Down dear!! :lol:

Don't ask me, I'm only a supporter. :blink:

Len Silver mentioned that he couldn't find suitable opposition for this weekend, so rather than have a free weekend then take a chance of a rained of last Saturday he brought the meeting forward a week.