British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Bydgoszcz-who,s Going?

Again, I'm amazed that anyone caught by this weekend's debacle is prepared to fork over even more money to BSI. :unsure:

I see your point but for me the cost of doing this GP is just 14 quid (60zl). If it was re-staged anywhere else than my hometown I wouldn't go as couldn't afford another trip abroad.

Edited by Mateusz

It's the principle of it Mateusz, IMG have treated you and fellow fans with contempt and you are supporting them again!! You are a very forgiving person!

It's the principle of it Mateusz, IMG have treated you and fellow fans with contempt and you are supporting them again!! You are a very forgiving person!

I'm supporting Gollob, not IMG/BSI or whatever.

I'm supporting Gollob, not IMG/BSI or whatever.

Judging by the decision to move the German GP to Bydgoszcz, it appears IMG/BSI are supporting Gollob as well, he certainly would have been third favourite for the bronze medal in Gelsenkirchen.

Judging by the decision to move the German GP to Bydgoszcz, it appears IMG/BSI are supporting Gollob as well, he certainly would have been third favourite for the bronze medal in Gelsenkirchen.

So once again British speedway and it's fans suffer due to the whims of BSI/IMG. Coventry and Eastbourne both having to rearrange meetings to accommodate the GP's

Well sour grapes it maybe but i also hope it's rained off and BSI/IMG take another big loss

So once again British speedway and it's fans suffer due to the whims of BSI/IMG. Coventry and Eastbourne both having to rearrange meetings to accommodate the GP's

Well sour grapes it maybe but i also hope it's rained off and BSI/IMG take another big loss

The only people taking a big loss from a rain off would be your fellow fans. :rolleyes:

The only people taking a big loss from a rain off would be your fellow fans.

You mean to say, there are going to be fans attending!!?

Nope, iam staying home as cant afford to go 2 weeks in a row :lol::P

The final round of the World Championship at the best racetrack in the world? You bet your sweet little ar$e there will be! :approve:

So selfish. If you're not going it doesn't mean another GP weekend must be screwed for those who are coming :angry:

I had some horrible time in Germany, lost my money like everyone who went there and now all I want is a proper GP with great racing.

I see your point but for me the cost of doing this GP is just 14 quid (60zl). If it was re-staged anywhere else than my hometown I wouldn't go as couldn't afford another trip abroad.

i think the ting is Mateusz that many people lost money going to Germany last weekend and for most of those it would cost them a fortune again to travel to poland this weekend - you're one of hte lucky ones who are local for the re-staging, lots of other people aren't so fortunate & I can't honestly blame them for not trusting BSI to balls things up again, or for wanting to line their pockets with their hard earned cash any further.

Do I hope it rains on Saturday? Personally yeah, but only cos it'll make things more interesting

He's only popping down to his local track in the same way British speedway fans do at their clubs and feed the mouth of greed with a dodgy promoter.

Average rain on Thu and Fri but no rain on Saturday in forecasts, so far! :)

Besides, as for drainage, Bydgoszcz track is one of the best ones in Poland, maybe even the best one. I must be a massive and very long shower before the meeting to cancell it. Which won't happen this weekend :)

Average rain on Thu and Fri but no rain on Saturday in forecasts, so far! :)

Besides, as for drainage, Bydgoszcz track is one of the best ones in Poland, maybe even the best one. I must be a massive and very long shower before the meeting to cancell it. Which won't happen this weekend :)

go for it mateusz we went to the last one at bydgoszcz and had a cracking time.will be there next year . lifes for living not moaning

Well i,ve decided i,m going!

flights, hotel and tickets booked .

I feel for you guys who lost out last week,but this is too good to miss.

Well i,ve decided i,m going!

flights, hotel and tickets booked .

I feel for you guys who lost out last week,but this is too good to miss.

the big bonus is fans can take in the 2nd leg of the play offs at torun nearby