British Speedway Forum

I have just looked up the random phrase MATT FORD in the dictionary and it said: southern based money grabbing back stabbing coffin robbing swindling twit.

Dictionaries are rarely wrong I find.

apologies I used the wrong vowel in the word twit.

Edited by TRACKSTAR

For goodness sake stop it.

Some of the comments on here are utterly ridiculous! Even if you don't agree with the way this has been handled (without most knowing all the facts) there is NO NEED to act in such a childish and abusive manner. I may not be a huge fan of Matt Ford, but he does know how to promote a speedway club.

The worst thing is, if Newport hadn't been in a position to run this meeting and no one had stepped in, the moaning and bitching would still be going on. Seems promoters in British speedway can do no right these days.

I like the Poole track, I like Poole speedway as a club and I'm happy that the New Year meeting has been kept alive by a club who genuinely know what they're doing.

Judging by the standard of meeting for Readings "big send-off" I wouldn't have expected too much by that promoting team for the NYC either so I don't think it's any great loss.

I agree with rabbit and silver bee these insults are getting a bit much now.

Hey,I have`nt started yet :lol:

The local Echo printed this yesterday.

“Unfortunately it will not involve the Aussie national champion, Chris Holder, who will be at home Down Under and enjoying a well-deserved break."

He'd better not be enjoying a break! :angry:

He'll be having the day off after winning the Newcastle leg of Ozchamps 2009 having beaten Leigh Adams, Rooboy and Doyley in the final, prior to travelling to Mildura for round two. :rolleyes:

Doubtless I'll bump into him on the QANTAS Dakota so's I can tell him what he's doing wrong. :approve:

On a serious note I'm looking forward to the return of the Mighty WASPS in '09 and cannot believe that Matt Ford & co meant any disrespect to Newport fans; I know he held Tim in very high esteem and both Newport & Poole have always co-existed well in the past.

Edited by BigFatDave

You better not either!! :wink::lol:

Although I must admit that there`s a bit of a stench surrounding this news,I will give Poole the benefit of the doubt until the full facts emerge,wether those facts do surface,I somehow doubt it,this is the BSPA we are talking about.

Although I must admit that there`s a bit of a stench surrounding this news,I will give Poole the benefit of the doubt until the full facts emerge,wether those facts do surface,I somehow doubt it,this is the BSPA we are talking about.

Thats good, innocent until proven guilty! :wink:

Thats good, innocent until proven guilty! :wink:

It`s Poole we are talking about,they are never innocent :wink::lol:

CC is this defintely you this time!! :wink:

This is definetly me Lisa, the person i refer to knows who they are & i'm watching you mate. :angry:

This is definetly me Lisa, the person i refer to knows who they are & i'm watching you mate. :angry:

Good grief colin,you`ve had an early finish today :lol:

Looks like you need some house`s on your delivery :P

Good grief colin,you`ve had an early finish today :lol:

Looks like you need some house`s on your delivery :P

Changing jobs next week mate.

I'll be right on me doorstep too,small mercies, i say small mercies. :lol::wink:

Changing jobs next week mate.

I'll be right on me doorstep too,small mercies, i say small mercies. :lol::wink:

You leaving Royal Mail,or another duty?

Hoping to go back to work in a fortnight,have to see the DOM first,see if he`ll put me on light duties until somebody can sort out what`s wrong with my head and balance.

Edited by Dietbowers

You leaving Royal Mail,or another duty?

Hoping to go back to work in a fortnight,have to see the DOM first,see if he`ll put me on light duties until somebody can sort out what`s wrong with my head and balance.

No, just my delivery will be on my doorstep.

I could answer that meself but on second thoughts. :wink:

Seriously, i know what ya mean as i suffer vertigo occasionally.

Now to get on with my snooping on that nasty individual.

ATB

Edited by colincooke