British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
London Witch

Jason or Nicki?

Guest BritPeter

No sitting on the fence here, I do not like the thought of either of these riders being the world champion, The lesser of the two evils I suppose is Crumpie, it is hard to imagine what sort of champion Nicki would make!!

Adam's would make a great world champion, and like Rickardsson would be a true ambassador for the sport, unfortunately, the final will almost certainly be fought out by Pedersen and Crump, unless of course something amazing happens!

One thing for sure, If Crumpie does win, my TV is going OFF straight away, I would not be able to cope with his gushing interview.

can't believe TR is not included in the discussion..... :!:

don't want him to win but it only takes JC and NP in their first heat to be looking for eachother a bit too much and TR can sneak straight back in....

I'd love to see Tony win the overall championship again, but think it will take a major cock up on the part of Pedersen and Crump if he is to do it.

Failing that I suppose I'd like Pedersen to win it overall. Not a huge fan of his (but that has more to do with his fan club members getting up my nose :roll: ), but cannot stand Crump so it's the lesser of two evils.

Like Britpeter, if Crump wins it the TV's going off straight away, but if he loses I'll keep the tape recording a little bit longer. Can imagine the dummy spitting scenes could be the most spectacular we have ever seen. :D

Pedersen as speedway ambasador:

Appears juvenile, erratic and unpredicatable on the track. Has a bubbly personality and that lovable 'something' about him.

Crump as speedway ambasador:

Born leader, well balanced and stands up for himself and others. Calm in front of the camera and does not appear juvenile. Is prone to come across as stand offish and moody as a result of his artistic temprement.

Take your pick ladies and gents. Hans Nielsen they ain't........ :roll:

But surely those traits you describe will attract more media attention than Hans ever could?

Guest BritPeter

I think Nicki may have won a few new fans tonight, never have I seen a rider so relaxed in the face of such enormous pressure, he was even smiling after that nasty looking fall, bad luck for Crump, but well done Nicki!!.

Did anyone notice Ryan Sullivan giving Pedersen an easy race to the first bend in the semi qualifier?