British Speedway Forum

Team Exide keeps coming to mind whenever things like this get mentioned.

The GP's got so bad they had to introduce regulations to stop the pairs racing. Did I imagine that, or did team Nilsen/Ulamek V's team Exide/America really happen :unsure:

Oooooooooo what's it like with Vodka????

Have you not heard of a Monster Vodka? It seems to be the latest cool drink :unsure:

BTW, did Harris score a maximum or finish top scorer in the heats preceding the Final..?? Surely if he was in the peerless form shazzy talks of, he would've..?? :rolleyes:

Yes. I trust you will now be happy and shut it with the conspiracy theories?

Yes. I trust you will now be happy and shut it with the conspiracy theories?

Wot: you're saying Harris WAS top scorer going into the '07 British GP Final..?? You could be right...: but I don't think so!! :blink:

And no-one said it was a conspiracy...: it's about how important the British (or any other of the early rounds are..) and the answer is, er, not very!! :rolleyes:

He was top scorer on 12 going into the semis, then top scoring on 14 going into the final. Greg on the other hand had 11 then 13. I believe Leigh was on 11 then 14 and Jason on 9 then 12.

Edited by SCB

Greg Hancock is a true sportsman and a credit to Speedway. all the best Greg whatever you do.

And good luck with your Monster drink!!hope to see you back next year would love to see you riding back in Britain!