British Speedway Forum

Sunday 4th January 2009, 3 pm. Only 4 weeks on Sunday.

Latest names to be added are Adam Skornicki and Stuart Robson.

Added to Emil Kramer, Ollie Allen, David howe, Lewis Bridger, Eddie Kennett, Zibi Suchecki, Danny King.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

I feel a bit bad for matt with the saints/man utd match on the same day probably the same time. Probably going to affect the crowd, hopefully not by a lot.

Two young czech riders have been added to the line up. Michal Hadek - who is 18 and Jan Holub - who is 17. So get to see some fresh new talent.

So Matt Ford has finally resorted to using dodgy Czechs? Now why doesn't that surprised me? :D

Edited by Seb the Snail

So Matt Ford has finally resorted to using dodgy Czechs? Now why doesn't that surprised me? :D

Dodgy, have you watched them then mate?. Come on Seb, i respect you a lot more than to say

Dodgy about two riders you've probably not seen!!. :rolleyes:

Sorry Starman, but I think that's a whooooosh! B)

Sorry Starman, but I think that's a whooooosh! B)

:rolleyes::approve:

Two young czech riders have been added to the line up. Michal Hadek - who is 18 and Jan Holub - who is 17. So get to see some fresh new talent.

Why would Southampton V ManUre affect the crowd? Perhaps 5-10 people might go to the football who would have gone to the speedway.

Don't know the two Czechs. Be interesting to see how they do.

Why would Southampton V ManUre affect the crowd? Perhaps 5-10 people might go to the football who would have gone to the speedway.

Don't know the two Czechs. Be interesting to see how they do.

Hope your right!! It's also on the tv - so even that could affect it. Did you mean to call man utd manure!! Like it.

Mark Lemon has just been added to the line-up as well.

Edited by lisa-colette

I'd say it will affect the attendance by 1 person, St Rob!!. Then again, he'll roll out of the Dell, sorry St Mercys muttering and mumbling something like wish i'd gone to speedway now! as Man Utd put 5 past them!. :approve::approve::approve:

Edited by Starman2006

Good news...I like Mads and klindt, despite a quietish season is still a talent. Really looking forward to this meeting. :approve: