British Speedway Forum

Im going,and its miles away........about 150 metres! :wink::wink:

Happy to provide an early weather report for all those venturing into Dorsets pleasant land!

I am but then it's only a mile from my front door!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you 'ray' :lol: PS the lights look awesome now the room is finished ;)

Hope a few forumites pop up and say hello before the meeting starts - it's going to be a quiet day up in my ivory tower otherwise with the restaurant shut. :unsure:

Look forward to seeing you 'ray' :lol: PS the lights look awesome now the room is finished ;)

Hope a few forumites pop up and say hello before the meeting starts - it's going to be a quiet day up in my ivory tower otherwise with the restaurant shut. :unsure:

I might have to make up a sign saying......''Rabbit lives here.Entrance fee = One alcholic drink'' :lol:

Shame there arent more Poles with awkward names.The scoreboard would be very interesting to watch then!

I might have to make up a sign saying......''Rabbit lives here.Entrance fee = One alcholic drink'' :lol:

Shame there arent more Poles with awkward names.The scoreboard would be very interesting to watch then!

I'll be coming down, with Adz_mft, westsuffolkwitch, but no daughter Bob!

Be good to see you mate, and rabbit of course, Brendan and Dave to :approve:

I'll be washing my hair and hell will freeze over before I attend. Bloody grave robber.

Haven't really been keeping up with this thread but having observed that Robbo is riding and the fact that I think I have the day off work I am now VERY tempted! Will be keeping a close eye on the weather forecast :unsure:

Hope to see you there then Sue, looking at metcheck only showing early morning rain at present.

Edited by colincooke

Too far to realy be accurate at the moment. By Wednesday we should have a much better idea.

Too far to realy be accurate at the moment. By Wednesday we should have a much better idea.

Probably not that accurate Steve but checked again & sunny but max of 2 degrees by noon.

Better watch out or 21st will be getting jealous. :wink:

ill be there with DS and 1 other

I'm coming down on the Saturday staying in Southampton and then to Poole on the Sunday. Look forward to meeting some new faces.

Probably not that accurate Steve but checked again & sunny but max of 2 degrees by noon.

Better watch out or 21st will be getting jealous. :wink:

Maximum of 2 degrees? :shock::unsure: I do hope your joking........

Maximum of 2 degrees? :shock::unsure: I do hope your joking........

No seriously, get ya thermal undies out :shock::lol:

No seriously, get ya thermal undies out :shock::lol:

How ridiculous! Wish i had a portable heater, if there is such a thing!!