British Speedway Forum

Daddyfairy NEARLY bought tickets but went down a couple of weeks ago. Came home and said he wont be puting another penny the clubs way until they make an effort to sort the shambles out. And this from a life long (50+ years) fan whose blood is most definately Red and White!

Don't blame him! Lowe will destroy southampton if he's allowed to stay much longer! :mad:

But have heard the kids are playing well and are better than a lot of teams in championship - performance wise, just wish we could turn it into some league points.

Has been announced on the poole forum that Jordan Frampton is taking Olly's place.

Any idea why Lisa?

Any idea why Lisa?

Probably because he lives in Poole

Probably because he lives in Poole

I probably didn't word that very well, I was asking why Olly isn't riding... :wink:

Bloody site frightens the life out of me!!!!! :angry::lol:

I was listening to radio fremantles coverage yesterday while having a look at the heat details on here.I thought there was a problem with the radio link when i kept hearing this what i thought was japanese madman in the background!!!! :wink: Then i realised it was a polish ad

Bloody site frightens the life out of me!!!!! :angry::lol:

I was listening to radio fremantles coverage yesterday while having a look at the heat details on here.I thought there was a problem with the radio link when i kept hearing this what i thought was japanese madman in the background!!!! :wink: Then i realised it was a polish ad

I know exactly what u mean Iris. And to make it worse I couldnt find a 'x' to be able to close the bloomin thing!!

So I shut down the whole page and started again!!!! :rolleyes:

:shock::shock: I can't believe you're comparing it to giving birth - shocking!! :wink:

Like I said there is no comparison. manflu is far worse

But have heard the kids are playing well and are better than a lot of teams in championship - performance wise,

Ha ha ha, best laugh I've had for a while. We are sh*t with a big capital S. Hence the reason I am not going today, Rupert is dreaming if he thinks he's getting anymore of my money while he continues to ride roughshod over club and fans.

Anyway, back to the speedway....

My ratings for this race

EDWARD KENNETT 2909

ADAM SKORNICKI 2799

LEWIS BRIDGER 2708

DANIEL KING 2584

MADS KORNELIUSSEN 2518

BEN BARKER 2510

DAVID HOWE 2367

NICOLAI KLINDT 2364

STUART ROBSON 2362

MARK LEMON 2307

TOMASZ PISZCZ 2237

JORDAN FRAMPTON 2195

LUKASZ JANKOWSKI 2161

EMIL KRAMER 2124

MICHAEL HADEK 1830

JAN HOLUB 1708

I just had a text from Pints or Points saying that, "The credit crunch has finally hit Poole speedway - the budget obviously doesn't stretch far enough to buy any shale". :blink:

It's extremely dusty by all accounts. I wonder if the track staff realised that Bjarne isn't riding today? :unsure:

I just had a text from Pints or Points saying that, "The credit crunch has finally hit Poole speedway - the budget obviously doesn't stretch far enough to buy any shale". :blink:

It's extremely dusty by all accounts. I wonder if the track staff realised that Bjarne isn't riding today? :unsure:

thought you were going down for this one! What happened, couldnt you find your thermal underpants!!!! :lol: