British Speedway Forum
bruno

Flights To Bydgoszcz

DOES ANYONE KNOW ROUGHLY WHEN THE FLIGHTS TO BYDGOSZCZ WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM BIRMINGHAM WITH RYANAIR.I PAID WELL OVER THE ODDS LAST YEAR AND WANT TO GET IN AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

DOES ANYONE KNOW ROUGHLY WHEN THE FLIGHTS TO BYDGOSZCZ WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM BIRMINGHAM WITH RYANAIR.I PAID WELL OVER THE ODDS LAST YEAR AND WANT TO GET IN AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE

I would like to know that as well but are we sure that the date has been confirmed yet for Bydgoszcz ?

www.skyscanner.net will help finding the cheapest flights to Bydgoszcz.

I would like to know that as well but are we sure that the date has been confirmed yet for Bydgoszcz ?

no not yet.im just keen

www.skyscanner.net will help finding the cheapest flights to Bydgoszcz.

cheers

no not yet.im just keen

I don't think Ryanair have released any flights yet from Birmingham - if it gets any later it will be a "Winter Flight" !!!

17th October guys :)

mateusz you have got to be joking! i was freezing last year and shaking.then again the local brew didnt help.how cold is it going to be in october?

Edited by bruno

At Bydgoszcz Airport web site (www.plb.pl) there is information that flights from Birmingham to Bydgoszcz (and of course back) by Ryanair are available from 27.10.2008 to 31.12.2008. You can flinght only on Mondays and Fridays - from Birmingham at 18:10, in Bydgoszcz at 21:20, flights back from Bydgoszcz at 21:45, in Birmingham at 23:00.

The flights schedule for next year will be known later.

At Bydgoszcz Airport web site (www.plb.pl) there is information that flights from Birmingham to Bydgoszcz (and of course back) by Ryanair are available from 27.10.2008 to 31.12.2008. You can flinght only on Mondays and Fridays - from Birmingham at 18:10, in Bydgoszcz at 21:20, flights back from Bydgoszcz at 21:45, in Birmingham at 23:00.

The flights schedule for next year will be known later.

Hubby thinks the schedule will remain the same for Sept 09 but what does he know - they are normally the last to find out!!!! :wink::lol:

mateusz you have got to be joking! i was freezing last year and shaking.then again the local brew didnt help.how cold is it going to be in october?

This year the second Bydg GP was on Oct 18th so almost the same date and it was bitterly cold, about 5 degrees. So it may be the same but it doesn't have to... October can be relatively warm in Poland. I was on a trip in the Polish mountains in the mid of Oct three years ago and it was warm enough to hang around in t-shirts then. So we can hope :rolleyes:

Edited by Mateusz

This year the second Bydg GP was on Oct 18th so almost the same date and it was bitterly cold, about 5 degrees. So it may be the same but it doesn't have to... October can be relatively warm in Poland. I was on a trip in the Polish mountains in the mid of Oct three years ago and it was warm enough to hang around in t-shirts then. So we can hope :rolleyes:

cheers for that were coming anyway we had such a good time this year and how good would it be to see mr gollob crowned champ at bydgoszcz

Would love to go to a GP over there next year! im guessing the atmosphere is something special!?

Would love to go to a GP over there next year! im guessing the atmosphere is something special!?

Trust me its special the ideal senario next year would be for Gollob to win the last GP and take the world title and then it would the party of all parties oh how i can only dream but it could come true

Trust me its special the ideal senario next year would be for Gollob to win the last GP and take the world title and then it would the party of all parties oh how i can only dream but it could come true

Gollob sealing the deal in Bydgoszcz and being crowned the World Champion has been my greatest speedway dream for 11 years :) Maybe this time :rolleyes:

Edited by Mateusz