British Speedway Forum

The link posted above which showed pics of work in progress does not seem to work anymore...........similarly the link via the Torun website.

Anyone know an alternative site that shows the stadium?

Surprised no one has mentioned the apparent problem between BSI/IMG and PZM regarding GP/SWC venues.Now that Poland has anumber of extremely good speedway venues they want to share the top meetings around and not have them picked by IMG.I know when i was talking to the people at Gorzów,they were hoping to host a GP in the near future.Apparently all the top clubs apart from Leszno,i think have agreed they should be able to choose which venues host the top meetings.And if BSI don't agree then the Polish clubs will not host any GPs and SWC meetings.I think :unsure:

Surprised no one has mentioned the apparent problem between BSI/IMG and PZM regarding GP/SWC venues.Now that Poland has anumber of extremely good speedway venues they want to share the top meetings around and not have them picked by IMG.I know when i was talking to the people at Gorzów,they were hoping to host a GP in the near future.Apparently all the top clubs apart from Leszno,i think have agreed they should be able to choose which venues host the top meetings.And if BSI don't agree then the Polish clubs will not host any GPs and SWC meetings.I think :unsure:

Well... Leszno has just renewed the deal for the SGP. Three years more me thinks...