British Speedway Forum
SteveEvans

Billy Hamill Farewell - Wolverhampton 22 March

I'm going for a Heathens win in the mini- match. :wink::lol:

:D;)

The Oxford Speedway supporter groups, Oxford Speedway Supporters Club (OSSC) and Save Oxford Speedway (SOS), have sponsored Billy Hamill's Farewell meeting.

As part of the sponsorship we have received 2 VIP passes. These passes include entry, programme and access to the VIP area.

Therefore the groups have decided to auction off the 2 tickets to the highest bidder.

Meeting: Billy Hamill's Farewell

Date: 22/03/2009

Venue: Monmore Green, Wolverhampton

Time: 16:00

Bids can be made at the following link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200319603670

The Oxford Speedway supporter groups, Oxford Speedway Supporters Club (OSSC) and Save Oxford Speedway (SOS), have sponsored Billy Hamill's Farewell meeting.

As part of the sponsorship we have received 2 VIP passes. These passes include entry, programme and access to the VIP area.

Therefore the groups have decided to auction off the 2 tickets to the highest bidder.

Well done Chris.Thats the way to get behind an ex Oxford rider. :wink:

Chris, are they being auctioned as a pair or as 2 singles??

It looks like a pair but not 100% sure.

Chris, are they being auctioned as a pair or as 2 singles??

It looks like a pair but not 100% sure.

Pretty sure its as a pair Sandie

Well done Chris.Thats the way to get behind an ex Oxford rider. :wink:

We always try to Gary. We sponsored Steve Johnstons last year and are sponsoring Billy's and indeed Dean Barkers this weekend

Always nice to help those who have entertained the Oxford public

Nice touch by the Oxford fans - well done!

Really looking forward to this, obviously Wolves have tried to give themselves every advantage, both in the team line up's and giving Slide off Sam some track time.

But as usual the good guys will win...

I think Billy should be untroubled in the team races. Plus guess what? Heat 5 will feature Billy and Greg for Cradley, PK and Sam for Wolves!

Wolves do look stronger - with Cradley being gone so long it was much harder to find Heathens riders to fill their spots. All the riders are from the same era but obvioulsy the Grahame's have been gone for over 10 years, whilst all of the Wolves riders were racing 5 years ago.

But as far as Wolves trying to give themselves and advantage, the teams were chosen by Billy himself and I helped him track them down, but these were the 8 he originally named.

Edited by SteveEvans

But as far as Wolves trying to give themselves and advantage, the teams were chosen by Billy himself and I helped him track them down, but these were the 8 he originally named.

Sorry, I should have put a tongue in cheek smiley. :wink:

Just a quick reminder about the Billy Hamill Farewell Party next Thursday at Cradley Heath Liberal Club (Tapes up 7.45pm) Tickets have been selling well so if you are planning to pay on the door then please get there early or either contact me in advance to reserve tickets.

I'm really looking forward to Billy's meeting next Sunday. HSSC will be in attendance and there will also be a memorabilia display to view.

Is everyone ready? This is gonna be good, and those 20 heats in between might be alright too!

Is everyone ready? This is gonna be good, and those 20 heats in between might be alright too!

We're still 5,000 miles away but we are definitely ready. We will be there just in time for the party on Thursday. Steve Evans may or may not be there. It all depends whether he can survive 11 hours in the air with 6 Californians. Should be interesting.

Edited by stephenagraham