British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

Danish News 2009

Hey, I have a question. For example in THAT meeting some riders have "s". What does it mean? Does it count as a heat to stats or not?

Do you know if Vojens team have withdrawn from Div.2?

Edited by Vicar

Hey, I have a question. For example in THAT meeting some riders have "s". What does it mean? Does it count as a heat to stats or not?

Do you know if Vojens team have withdrawn from Div.2?

The "S" means that the rider have been replaced by a reserve/tactical reserve in the re-start of a heat, without having D,F,M or R in the first start. It does not count as a heat for the "S" noted rider.

Regards

Peter

Funny story, in THAT meeting two Jesper Kristiansen were riding in one team :P

I have one question: why HERE and HERE there are no 11th round, after 10th is 12th?

According to his Swedish team's website Swedish junior Anton Rosén made a good first appearance for Esbjerg yesterday evening. She scored 11+3 from 6 rides.

ESBJERG:,Tomasz Gollob,14+1(5heat)-Brian Lyngsö,9+1(5heat)-Zbigniew Suchecki,15(6heat)-Anton Rosén,11+3(6heat)-Michael Palm Toft,8+2(6heat)

SLANGERUP: Jesper B Monberg,16(7heat)-Kenneth Kruse Hansen,2(2heat)-Morten Risager,6+1(7heat)-Henrik Vedel,2+1(6heat)-Philip Tirsdal,4(6heat)

http://www.wmsk.se/speedway/Lokala_nyheter.aspx?id=1089

I enjoyed the visit to Grindsted last week to see a 47 - 40 victory over Vojens. I've not seen such a black looking racing surface for many a year. Good to see Elite leaguers Eddie Kennett, Adam Skornicki and Henning Bager riding in a different league.

Heard last week at Holsted that all Danish Superliga clubs will have to have an airfence next season.So far only Vojens and Fjelsted have one as far as i know.I can imagine it will be pretty hard to get the cash together for a few clubs like Grindsted.I guess Peter S will be busy with this one :unsure:

And talking to Ivan Bjerre last night,it looks like we will have to wait until next season to see Lasse in the Superliga now

Heard last week at Holsted that all Danish Superliga clubs will have to have an airfence next season.So far only Vojens and Fjelsted have one as far as i know.I can imagine it will be pretty hard to get the cash together for a few clubs like Grindsted.I guess Peter S will be busy with this one :unsure:

Absolutely ludicrous, if true. Why a track like Grindsted would need an airfence is beyond me. They hardly ever move off the white line there!

Absolutely ludicrous, if true. Why a track like Grindsted would need an airfence is beyond me. They hardly ever move off the white line there!

Don't know how many meetings you been watching in Grindsted - I have been at several races every year for several years...

Last friday Dennis Andersson got his back injured in a crash in Grindsted and I have seen many riders having a meeting with the fence.

I for one know it is a lot of money for the clubs - but it all comes down to one thing: SAFETY !!!!!!

Edited by Danish Webmaster

Don't know how many meetings you been watching in Grindsted - I have been at several races every year for several years...

Over the last 15 years or so, somewhere between 100-200 I'd guess

How about Slangerup-Fjelsted? Samo Kukovica makes a debut for Fjelsted today. :)

45:42 for Slangerup. Kukovica got 6 points.

I have one question: why HERE and HERE there are no 11th round, after 10th is 12th?

I'd like to repeat this question. And I have another: what does it means? The meeting was off and rescheduled to new date, or just there aren't updated results?

Even though my question is regarding the 2010 season, I didn't think it was necessary to start a new thread, so here it goes;

I found all the Danish squads for 2010 on Sportowefakty.pl.

For league speedway in 2009, the rules I have found on the Danish federations website are listed as:

A rider = 8 points, B rider = 6, C rider = 3, D rider = 1

Team total from 20 points up to 25 points.

Maximum of 1 group A rider.

Maximum of 3 group B riders.

Maximum of 3 foreign riders.

Are the Danish rules for team selection the same in 2010?

Brovst could, as an example, have Miedzinski ( A ), Madsen ( B ), Klecha ( B ), Jensen ( C ) and Jörgensen ( D ) (=24) if it's the same as in 2009.