British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
penchev

Premier League Pairs 09

What mental idea will they have to qualify for the pairs next year??

Should go back to basics the top 2 riders combined average, then just set a cut off date for qualification.

Also give the pairs to Newport ideal with it being so close to Cardiff and would be nice for another track to host it, not that im knocking Somerset they have a great setup and some of the racing there last year was top drawer!

Pairs 2009 the Worky boys will be there as strong as ever!!! Doolan and Rymel will do the biz. :P

I think it sould be at Somerset, i've been to both and the racing there has been outstanding, why change it if it aint broke!

Allthough i agree that qualification shoulkd be on combined averages, last years qualification was silly to say the least!

I would like to say look out for Grieves and Parker, but don't think Grieves is a particularly great rider round there, even though i will be there to see if we can go one better than 2007!

Somerset is THE place to have it. Meeting of the season last year and no reason it wouldn't be the same next season.

Somerset is THE place to have it. Meeting of the season last year and no reason it wouldn't be the same next season.

Totally agree Silver Bee, one of the best meetings I've seen in 30+ years of watching speedway! Be madness to move it anywhere else.

Totally agree Silver Bee, one of the best meetings I've seen in 30+ years of watching speedway! Be madness to move it anywhere else.

Agree great meeting but what spoilt it for me was the Ref In the Semi letting Somerset into the Final instead of Reading, Took the edge off a great meeting . He must have been the only one in the OTA who gave it to Doyle

Agree great meeting but what spoilt it for me was the Ref In the Semi letting Somerset into the Final instead of Reading, Took the edge off a great meeting . He must have been the only one in the OTA who gave it to Doyle

Agreed. Said at the time that Lemon had got it, and the DVD clearly confirms it.

Agreed. Said at the time that Lemon had got it, and the DVD clearly confirms it.

Get out of it, Doyley all the way! :approve::D