British Speedway Forum
Nij

Bjarne Pedersen Testimonial Thread - 18/03/09

Thanks

Thought he might have a testimonial website or a linkfrom his site to section for his testimonial but could not see it, probably not looking hard enough.

It was said that he is going to update any news about his testimonial on the news section of his website but i'm sure it will be on the poole site if its hard to find.

I think the Advert in Speedway Star should be published today. (19.02.09)

That will have prices etc included.

Hope that helps if there are any other questions please send me a pm and I will try and answer them.

Nij

Anybody got any idea what the admission prices for the testimonial are. Adult, children and concessions. :approve:

:blink::blink:

Tsunami. as promised, prices are now as follows:

Adults - £18

OAPS - £15

10-15 years - £8

Under 10 years - free.

Tsunami. as promised, prices are now as follows:

Adults - £18

OAPS - £15

10-15 years - £8

Under 10 years - free.

Many thanks. Must remember me pension book. :lol:

I believe programmes are £5,and Speedway Star sized. :blink:

I believe programmes are £5,and Speedway Star sized. :blink:

Well it is the Diamonds that are in town and that's the size of our 'magazine'. :shock:

Top programme in the sport. :lol:

See ya then.

I have been looking at the programme drafts this week and I promise it is superb.

Bjarne has put a LOT of work into it working with the people who are producing it.

Yes it is full colour full A4 size and 52 pages!!! top quality! for a top bloke!!

Nij

Edited by Nij

I can confirm now that there will be a generous helping of Geordies at the Bjarne Testimonial meeting on Wednesday 18th March at Poole Speedway.

Despite the massive distance, over 50 souls will be braving the heat of the southern coast to pay our respects to one of the most popular Diamond riders ever. The bus is booked, hotel rooms being prepared and the only thing not ordered yet is the fine weather that our Dorset cousins share a bit more of than we do. :lol:

Looking forward to the trip, just don't have a rain/snowoff PLEASE. :shock:

By my reckoning there are about 14 forummers in the party so it may be a chance for some to put a face to the name or for someone to ignore. :lol:

See ya there.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can confirm now that there will be a generous helping of Geordies at the Bjarne Testimonial meeting on Wednesday 18th March at Poole Speedway.

Despite the massive distance, over 50 souls will be braving the heat of the southern coast to pay our respects to one of the most popular Diamond riders ever. The bus is booked, hotel rooms being prepared and the only thing not ordered yet is the fine weather that our Dorset cousins share a bit more of than we do. :lol:

By my reckoning there are about 14 forummers in the party so it may be a chance for some to put a face to the name or for someone to ignore. :lol:

See ya there.

If Doolan`s going and he bumps into rabbit,tell him to take his hands out of his pockets :wink::lol:

Not sure if its already been mentioned but davey watt and adam skornicki have been added to the line-up according to the echo.

See ya there.

An excellent response from the Newcastle supporters.

Safe trip and we will look forward to seeing you at Poole.

Edited by Pollyanna

If Doolan`s going and he bumps into rabbit,tell him to take his hands out of his pockets :wink::lol:

If he has, rabbit will have him at her mercy. (actually not going, got Physical Exercise(PE) that day. :wink:

If he has, rabbit will have him at her mercy. (actually not going, got Physical Exercise(PE) that day. :wink:

I thought he had PE every day :lol:

I thought he had PE every day :lol:

You mean like you. :shock::lol:

You mean like you. :shock::lol:

Those were the days :rolleyes::lol: