British Speedway Forum

No, didn't see meridian tonight got home after half 6 so watched south today and they did do good coverage from p+p, maybe meridian are gonna do it tomorrow :unsure:

Yes i agree with you about joe, glad he had his zebra stripes on his bike otherwise i wouldn't have recognised him!

Apologies to the Robins fans for taking this off-tangent somewhat but I think that with the amalgamation of the different Meridian regions to just one Meridian Tonight programme for the whole of the South there will be less speedway coverage as they will now have to cover more football teams. Can but hope that they may have news of all the speedway teams during the season, but if that was the best they could do tonight with the one-liner about the 60th Anniversary Meeting at Swindon (back on topic :wink: ) then I will not be holding my breath.

eastbourne beat us!

Naff all to do with this thread, but that's not unusual on this forum, so just thought I'd enjoy the moment...... :lol::lol:

Edited by woofers

Apologies to the Robins fans for taking this off-tangent somewhat but I think that with the amalgamation of the different Meridian regions to just one Meridian Tonight programme for the whole of the South there will be less speedway coverage as they will now have to cover more football teams. Can but hope that they may have news of all the speedway teams during the season, but if that was the best they could do tonight with the one-liner about the 60th Anniversary Meeting at Swindon (back on topic :wink: ) then I will not be holding my breath.

Meridian Tonight is absolute C**p makes Thames Valley Tonight look like a great piece of local broadcasting.Far better off watching the BBC local news where they tend to focus far more on smaller regional areas.News and sports coverage on BBC local services is possibly the best thing you get for your licence fee.

Quite right, SCB is overreacting.

Nicky just came out wide on bend 4, took Antonio's line & leg & forced him to shut off. Standard Nicky & that's why the aggressive little g*t is World Champ & nice Leigh Adams never will be. Leigh would have kept it tight or shut off & made a fair race of it.

Could not agree more, completely over reacting. Infact talking rubbish! Hard riding maybe, but as said thats Nicki and thats why he is World Champ. Great bloke in my opinion spent a lot of time with his fans.

Antonio put on a great show, looked so fast in all his rides. Good to see. Glad the Master won.

Edited by Adam 74