British Speedway Forum

Must be the same picture that's on the website then. Good call to include the mighty Leonard Raba!

He was rabbish :lol:

I think my father in law was a little bit miffed they didn't include the legendary Malcolm Holloway!!!

poor dean barker,im sure nikki would have loved to be at his meeting ,bad planning if you ask me

He was rabbish :lol:

Noooooooooo!!!

Ban this man! :wink:

That's not on the same day as well, is it? :unsure:

It sure is -

There's Barkers meeting, Newports, Sheffields and Swindon.

If budgets allow, there is a chance that we will do Newport and then Swindon but I will need to break into the piggy bank and count out the pennies first

Does the newport meeting start early enough for that to happen? Would love to do both.

Probably,but it`s a long way to walk to Swindon if SCB`s car won`t start after the Newport meeting. :lol:

From Swindon Website

AUSTRALIAN sensation Chris Holder has been confirmed as the sixteenth and final rider to ride at Swindon's 60th Anniversary Celebration meeting.

http://www.swindon-speedway.co.uk/name-New...-sid-1761.phtml

Edited by Nazza

That's one hell of a line up which may even tempt a Racers fan or two out of enforced hibination. ;)

From Swindon Website

AUSTRALIAN sensation Chris Holder has been confirmed as the sixteenth and final rider to ride at Swindon's 60th Anniversary Celebration meeting.

http://www.swindon-speedway.co.uk/name-New...-sid-1761.phtml

Was Chris Holder not originally down to be riding at Dean Barker's Farewell? It would've made more sense to have his meeting on Eastbourne's regular Saturday night so that riders and supporters would be able to go to both if they wanted to.

Hopefully Newport's meeting willl be in the early afternoon and Swindon will be early evening so that anyone with methanol withdrawl (like me) can go to both on the Sunday?

Was Chris Holder not originally down to be riding at Dean Barker's Farewell? It would've made more sense to have his meeting on Eastbourne's regular Saturday night so that riders and supporters would be able to go to both if they wanted to.

Hopefully Newport's meeting willl be in the early afternoon and Swindon will be early evening so that anyone with methanol withdrawl (like me) can go to both on the Sunday?

We will start at 6 p.m. Should be plenty going on beforehand, though.

Nicki's inclusion guarantees my attendance. Can't wait. :approve:

Will try and get along to this one. Pretty good lineup.

Does the newport meeting start early enough for that to happen? Would love to do both.

It was SCB 's suggestion so Im sure he has done the sums - he even added some time in the bar before departure!!!

what a line up

btw, the admission for this is 20 quid for adults, 15 for concessions, child 8, under 11's free

Now that may be my down fall. I know its a good line up and worthy of a higher entrance but I didnt think of it. Off to find Lora's piggy bank now!!!! :lol: