British Speedway Forum

It's a great line-up but i shall still be honouring Darren & Sharon at Sheffield.

Disappointing that both are on the same date tbh

Edited by colincooke

Whats going on? No KevH and others slagging this meeting off......oh I guess it's just only happens to Poole's 60th meeting. :rolleyes:

Liked it in the speedway star when it said along the lines of 'Probably the best meeting of riders that has ever been seen at Blunsdon' to which was added later on by 'new signing Simon Stead will be in attendance'. :lol:

Anyway, jokes aside I hope it's a good meeting because the Swindon faithful probably deserve it for putting up with the poor racing the fans said happened last season.

Bit disappointing to get only a filler like Holder - was hoping for a real GP star like Gollob, Crump or Andersen or a real crowd pleaser like Gafurov.

Bit disappointing to get only a filler like Holder - was hoping for a real GP star like Gollob, Crump or Andersen or a real crowd pleaser like Gafurov.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...................................................

.................... As always !! :rolleyes:

Edited by Pints Or Points ?

Disappointed you even dignified that one with a reply PoP. It's poor attempt even by DC's standards. :rolleyes:

Disappointed you even dignified that one with a reply PoP. It's poor attempt even by DC's standards. :rolleyes:

I thought it was quite funny. :oops:

real crowd pleaser..? you have either forgot or havent seen Sajfutdinov ride!! thats a crowd pleaser believe me!

how is holder gonna be at eastbourne for dean barker as well as swindon

Could be a day for two good open meetings close to each other then?

Newport at 1pm for the Tim Stone Memorial, Prince of Wales Trophy then Swindon at 6pm. Puk and Mads are riding in both so there should be a steady stream of cars leaving Queensway Meadow on to the M4 to Swindon I would think.

Two lots of methanol in one day to start the 2009 season --sounds good to me --how many are going to do the two meetings then ???? :approve:

Could be a day for two good open meetings close to each other then?

Newport at 1pm for the Tim Stone Memorial, Prince of Wales Trophy then Swindon at 6pm. Puk and Mads are riding in both so there should be a steady stream of cars leaving Queensway Meadow on to the M4 to Swindon I would think.

Two lots of methanol in one day to start the 2009 season --sounds good to me --how many are going to do the two meetings then ???? :approve:

Me and Nikki - if the piggy bank can afford both, so early in the season

SCB will also be doing both I understand