British Speedway Forum

booked flights to prague on the saturday morning from east midlands coming back on the sunday £95 for two. :rolleyes:

You must feel a bit annoyed now-todays price £64 for two !

Edited by racers and royals

Ryanair-price now £38 return each

i have just been on the website again and going out on saturday and coming back sunday from east midlands still works out at over £90 pounds before you have paid for check-in and baggage

i have just been on the website again and going out on saturday and coming back sunday from east midlands still works out at over £90 pounds before you have paid for check-in and baggage

I was going on base price-i have recently got a visa-electron card specially for Ryanair flights and we only have hand luggage and book in online so the base price is the final price-i wasnt trying to be clever as i have just been stuffed by Ryanair(not for the first time)they are now selling flights cheaper than when i purchased flying stanstead-wroclaw in may for the Leszno GP.

Flying out on Wednesday to Prague and hopefully will bump into the folk from last year, we fully enjoyed our visit and apart from a dicky stomach caused by a bad chip or the like can't wait for the GP's to begin. All this bloody gloom and doom is doing my head in, I just want to get back to normality.

Flying out on Wednesday to Prague and hopefully will bump into the folk from last year, we fully enjoyed our visit and apart from a dicky stomach caused by a bad chip or the like can't wait for the GP's to begin. All this bloody gloom and doom is doing my head in, I just want to get back to normality.

We are not flying out until Friday from EMA but I am sure we will catch up with you in the beer tent on Saturday. Where are you sitting ?

We wont be getting our tickets till the day but we will be in the beer tent behind the main stand, hope to bump into you there.

Three of us are flying in from East Midlands Saturday morning, hope to catch up with some members during the afternoon and evening.

How likely is it that is will be a sell out? I was thinking of trying for standing tickets.

does anybody know about buying tickets online?

when i bring a section of the stand up, i can't tell which is the front row and which is the back for third and forth bends

number 1 is at the top and 5 at the bottom. so is the front row 1 or 5??? :blink:

Three of us are flying in from East Midlands Saturday morning, hope to catch up with some members during the afternoon and evening.

How likely is it that is will be a sell out? I was thinking of trying for standing tickets.

Normally can get tickets on the night at the ticket kiosk by the stadium turnstile entrance Ive always done this is the past.

Edited by zlata prilba

remeber this yeartho, theres only standing on the 2nd bend, so not as many standing tickets, the pols will probely snap most of them. alot dearer all round, but still a superb track and venue. 6 weeks and ill be there, me and my mate are on 4 th bend by pits, thought id try a diffrent spot this year.

does anybody know about buying tickets online?

when i bring a section of the stand up, i can't tell which is the front row and which is the back for third and forth bends

number 1 is at the top and 5 at the bottom. so is the front row 1 or 5??? :blink:

i e-mailed the club asking the question but when they replied they did not give me an answer. does anybody know what row is what on the ticketstream website.

i e-mailed the club asking the question but when they replied they did not give me an answer. does anybody know what row is what on the ticketstream website.

My considered opinion is that row 1 is nearest the front ie the track