British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Speedway Riders' Benevolent Fund Meeting 29/03

If Nicholls can't find a better set up at Sheffield than he did at Lynn he won't be in with a shout!

true mate....but i think sheffield mite be alot deeper than lynn..

Know where your coming from but if the 1st two meetings we have had so far it has been super super blue grove slick seen more dirt in the local pub

Will be getting to stadium about 1.30 tomorrow, so which of all you horrible lot :P will be in the Old Crown before the meeting?

Edited by colincooke

Wiil be getting to stadium about 1.30 tomorrow, so which of all you horrible lot will be in the Old Crown before the meeting? :wink:

Probably nobody now... :wink::lol:

We're coming up for the meeting see you in the Stadium.

Will be getting to stadium about 1.30 tomorrow, so which of all you horrible lot :P will be in the Old Crown before the meeting?

Would have loved to have been there mate , but it's Tigers v Monarchs stuff at Glasgow tomorrow - i'm sure you understand . I'm sure my esteemed captain would have been riding at Sheffield too , but for having to stick it to the Monarchs instead .

true mate....but i think sheffield mite be alot deeper than lynn..

Not been as deep in shale for a couple of years, them days seem long gone :unsure:

i reckon misters adams and nicholls may like to disagree :wink:

i wouldnt rule them out, however he takes some stopping at owelrton B)

Would have loved to have been there mate , but it's Tigers v Monarchs stuff at Glasgow tomorrow - i'm sure you understand . I'm sure my esteemed captain would have been riding at Sheffield too , but for having to stick it to the Monarchs instead .

We all understand very well Paul mate, probably not quite the same though with your good freind Sneddon :wink: emigrating south. Give a nice freindly wave to our mate Fish :lol:

We all understand very well Paul mate, probably not quite the same though with your good freind Sneddon :wink: emigrating south. Give a nice freindly wave to our mate Fish :lol:

Certainly will . How many fingers do you think i should use :wink:

Not been as deep in shale for a couple of years, them days seem long gone :unsure:

did pertek get it cheap?????? seemed to coinside didnt it ...lol

Any news on who's replacing Mr. Roynon?

Kevin Doolan replaces Roynon. Simon Stead now having to race in Poland so Davey Watt takes his place.

I'm sooooooo looking forward to this tomorrow - I'm even missing the Glasgow/Edinburgh Sprong Trophy match to come down. :D

I'm sooooooo looking forward to this tomorrow - I'm even missing the Glasgow/Edinburgh Sprong Trophy match to come down. :D

good for you matey ..we.ll see ya there. the cause is good..