British Speedway Forum

I could find nothing at all in Cardiff centre - and only very few outside the centre, mostly 20-40 miles away - and that was the week that the date was confirmed. The prices have also been hiked up - a room that would normally cost £60 is now costing £100 upwards. You'll be very lucky indeed to find anything - good luck.

Try laterooms.com but I think you've left it a bit late to get much in the City but you never know x

Have you tried www.speedwaytravelclub.co.uk ? They,r advertising rooms in Cardiff for 1 night.

I already did, oh how sad. And last train bk to brum from cardiff is 8.30

Have you got to stay over? :unsure: Coventry run coaches to Cardiff, getting there around 12pm and I'm sure Birmingham will as well.

Have you tried www.speedwaytravelclub.co.uk ? They,r advertising rooms in Cardiff for 1 night.

Highly recommended, unless you're worried about bumping into drunken, foul-mouthed lecherous Aussie Tourists - well, one of 'em anyhow!! :lol:

For all those looking for hotels for the British GP why not try places like Pontypridd, Merthyr or Abergavenny there are penty of very good small Hotels & B&B's in these areas that should be glad of the the trade and the trian services run till late. If you are driving why not try places like Brecon where I live, only 1hr from Cardiff and make a weekend of it in the Welsh countryside for the price of one nights stay in the overpriced Hotels in the City.

I hope this is of help

Edited by willstaxi

For all those looking for hotels for the British GP why not try places like Pontypridd, Merthyr or Abergavenny

Ah, Abergavenny.

fond memories of watching Rothmans Sunday Cricket there a good few years back! :approve:

Tell me, have they caught that red dog yet? :blink:

For all those looking for hotels for the British GP why not try places like Pontypridd, Merthyr or Abergavenny there are penty of very good small Hotels & B&B's in these areas that should be glad of the the trade and the trian services run till late. If you are driving why not try places like Brecon where I live, only 1hr from Cardiff and make a weekend of it in the Welsh countryside for the price of one nights stay in the overpriced Hotels in the City.

I hope this is of help

Would love too but has I dont drive, need something close

Guest sjl
Would love too but has I dont drive, need something close

I would love to find a hotel to stay overnight in and regret not booking last year :cry: So if you have success in finding somewhere (without taking out a mortgage) please share the info. :wink::lol:

Otherwise it's the coach for me! ---- could be fun with Colin Cooke, Kev and unshelled nuts though! :unsure::lol:

Otherwise it's the coach for me! ---- could be fun with Colin Cooke, Kev and unshelled nuts though!

I thought Colin was staying overnight? :unsure:

Guest sjl
I thought Colin was staying overnight? :unsure:

Well if he is I'm sure he can smuggle a few extra mates in -- we'll bring our own pillows! :wink:

He stopped in the same hotel as us last year ,don't know if he's there again this year? :unsure: We didn't see much of him though...the lightwieght had to go back to bed after breakfast on the Saturday ( apparently) ... :lol: