British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tomhaines

Daily Mail - Picture of Moore, Craven & Briggs

Small bit in the 'every picture tells a story' section of the Daily Mail with a picture from the Wembley world final in 1955 and a bit about the memorial service for Craven.

Jim Blanchard has not long finished a painting of Mr Craven. All Belle Vue fans should have a look at it, it's very good.

those paintings really are amazing - I've never known anyone to have such a talent with the crayola crayons!

I've got to buy a nicki p picture if these rumours are conclusive

[Rumour as it is next work is going to be Nicki Pedersen.

I know JB always paints the Current World Champ but........... Could he do another rider as well, is there someone that can set up a poll with all the riders from the GP series that have not had a painting done of them and see who comes out the most popular? Ryan Sullivan gets my vote :P

I know JB always paints the Current World Champ but........... Could he do another rider as well, is there someone that can set up a poll with all the riders from the GP series that have not had a painting done of them and see who comes out the most popular? Ryan Sullivan gets my vote :P

Would that not be quite a lot of names Shazzy? Do you know who falls into that catagory?

hmmmmm you're right there Lioness what about a selection like the best of the rest? please can Ryan Sullivan be in there though:?:

Lionessssssssss (creep Creep) you know how to do polls don't you, I dont suppose you would................ ;) please ;)

Lionessssssssss (creep Creep) you know how to do polls don't you

allegedly...

and the Czechs, and Danes, and Swedes etc

Oh dear Honey! You love to dice with death don't you :!:

ok Lioness will probably be at Fottie this arvo, so i will create a poll for you Shaz.

i will put it up in Speedway genneral discussions and make up a list for you. :D

Sorry guys had a little couple of days away! Sorry Shazzy, wasn't ignoring ya!

Thanks Sean for doing the poll :lol:

Honey you are in BIG trouble.......I sense another poll Shazzy-what dya reckon? What way should Honey be dealt with....actually no, better do answers on a post card lol :twisted: :evil:

Thanks Sean for doing the poll :lol:

teamwork my love!! teamwork!! something sadly missing from speedway these days!! :D