British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
loopy

Can Someone Help Me?

I'm going to denmark grand prix and i havent a clue how to get from billund airport to the vojens stadium. everything i click on is either danish or useless. Does anyone know how to get there??

x

Try e-mailing

info@speedway.dk

I'm going to denmark grand prix and i havent a clue how to get from billund airport to the vojens stadium. everything i click on is either danish or useless. Does anyone know how to get there??

x

Hi Loopy, from Billund you need to head toward Vejle/ Kolding then the E45 to Haderslev, Vojens is on Route 47.

Note: Do not mistake Vojens with Vejen.

Note: Do not mistake Vojens with Vejen.

Unless you fancy a late night pizza. Great pizza place in Vejen !

use the aa,s website www.theaa.com and use there route planner make sure you select eu when you put in places so it finds them i have just done it for the airport to vojens and worked ok for me

hope you have fun in denmark :)

i need public transport :( think im going to give up soon!!

Have a look on the ryanair destinations page for billund-there is usefull info there inculding a link to billund airport site.ryanair run a coach to Aarhus maybe a train from there to vojens

Edited by racers and royals

Like someone said...there should be buses for you from the airport......and then this site is in english for trains

http://www.dsb.dk/cs/Satellite?pagename=DSBUK/Forside

and just to help...though i don't know why you couldn't find it yersel....Billund

Edited by iris123