British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ballinger

2009 Grand Prix Competition

Any updates as to who scored what after the second round?

Edited by Dietbowers

Top of the leaderboard :approve:

FYI, the leader bandits4eva did request on the round 2 entry thread that he amend his/her team to replace Greg Hancock with Leigh Adams, with Adams to be captain for Leszno. This request was rejected and he maintained the same team as in round 1.

I never knew Shadders was that way :blink:

That's a bit better. I'm convinced I have the right team, it's just down to me to pick the right captain for each round. Cocked up both so far. :rolleyes: Things will take an upturn when Nicki finds his best form again. :approve:

No changes for me.

No changes for me either.....Nicki must come good soon.

At least Emil rescued my GP in this third GP with another win and a nice 50 point return, 74 for the team.

Adams and Andersen are looking well dodgy so far and that transfer window can't come quick enough now !

At least Emil rescued my GP in this third GP with another win and a nice 50 point return, 74 for the team.

Adams and Andersen are looking well dodgy so far and that transfer window can't come quick enough now !

If you reckon that Emil gets 50, i done the same move as you by using Emil as the © and it worked :).

I worked out my team got as follows

1.N.Pedersen 13

2.E.Saufutdinov 40

3.F.Lindgren 9

4.K.Bjerre 8

5.H Andersen 5

Total 75

I think thats correct now after editing it !!

Edited by Paddy The Rebel

If you reckon that Emil gets 50, i done the same move as you by using Emil as the © and it worked :).
Emil scored 20 which is doubled to 40 if he is your captain

Emil scored 11 points in the 20 heats, then won his semi-final to put him on 14 points. He then won the final to put him on 20 points. Add 5 in this game for winning the GP and thats 25 points.

As a captain, thats 50 points - I thank you ;)

Emil scored 11 points in the 20 heats, then won his semi-final to put him on 14 points. He then won the final to put him on 20 points. Add 5 in this game for winning the GP and thats 25 points.

As a captain, thats 50 points - I thank you ;)

Cheers TNT i thought i was right initially, Emil wont be m © for Copenhagen though, that honour has to go to Hans Andersen, his confidence will be much higher now he has had some meetings for Poole and winning heats again.

I salute Emil for his efforts in the last GP though 50pts not bad eh :)