British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shortcrust

Nicki P - World Champion 2003

Guest Oh no ur shoes!

We love you Nicki!

Finish it off Nicki and win the final!!!!!!!

(HA HA CRUMPY!!!!) :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I knew it! I said Jason would screw up and Nikki would win and look what happened! I should charge a fee for my predictions. Jason will win once he manages to control his artistic style teprement.

But congratulations to Nikki. Speedways all about what the other rider does as well as yourself and you certainly have the balls to be an exciting world champion. The way he never shut off in the earlier heat against Crump when his bike was out of control was unbelievable. The man is one helluva gutsy rider, some might say reckless, but it would appear that is what's needed these days to become world champ.

Let's hope Crump doesn't go the same way Kenny Carter did back in the 80's.

Well done to Nicki Pedersen. Does this mean Jason will never be World Champ? He'll probably never have a better chance.

THANK YOU NIKKI PEDERSON.

My bet of 50 pounds at 38-1 before the start of the season on him world championship.

I was right.

You do the math :):):)

Desperately bad luck for Crumpie to be excluded in the semi rather than making it for the final showdown. He must be devastated. Hope he steams away with the title next year.

Only if you are Jason Crump. SKY had a camera head on looking at the riders driving into the third turn. Jason had the sped and drove underneath Holta but took his leg completely. No argument, the ref had no choice when seeing from this angle.

WELL DONE NICKI!

Well deserved 8)

No contention whatsoever and I'm a Crump fan. He took Holta's leg and had to go. Now, if the TV producer hadn't shown THAT angle???? Who's to say!!!! That'll remain one of those great speedway "what if's" just like Kenny Carter at the LA Collosium back in 1982.

Poor Crumpy - the Cinderella, the Kenny Carter, the Dave Jessop of our times! :-( :-(

Well done and congratulations to Niki Pederson, :) I knew from the early days when he first rode at Newcastle that one day he would lift the world crown, and also well done to our Bjarne another future world champion in the making, Brough Park must have some kind of magic to have been influential in these riders careers. ;-)