British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Cardiff Practise Open To Public 2009

For first time ever practise at Cardiff will be open to the public this year, starts 3pm Friday and have to show your ticket to get in.

QUOTE (Rob B @ Apr 25 2009, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For first time ever practise at Cardiff will be open to the public this year, starts 3pm Friday and have to show your ticket to get in.

This is brill news!!! :approve:

What about if you get your tickets on the day or are meeting up with people on the Saturday who have your tickets ?

Thats a bit poor.

There must be loads of peaople (including myself possibly) that wont get their tickets till the day. :angry:

On the Friday night..... , everyone should be at the Oak tree arena supporting the Comets in the PL Pairs! :wink:

On the Friday night..... , everyone should be at the Oak tree arena supporting the Comets in the PL Pairs! :wink:

If the Rye House pairing are Mears and Haines then I will be there to see them take on Howe/Maggie

Back on the Subject, why not take a £2 donation towards the SRA like they do at most practice sessions before the season.

Lets face it that could easily get £10,000 for a well deserved charity.

If the Rye House pairing are Mears and Haines then I will be there to see them take on Howe/Maggie

Back on the Subject, why not take a £2 donation towards the SRA like they do at most practice sessions before the season.

Lets face it that could easily get £10,000 for a well deserved charity.

Good idea! :approve:

This is BSI/IMG we're talking about, they're a money making company full stop, charity what's that?

This is BSI/IMG we're talking about, they're a money making company full stop, charity what's that?

Then why aren't they charging to get into practice?

Thats a bit poor.

There must be loads of peaople (including myself possibly) that wont get their tickets till the day. :angry:

Why don't you get your tickets til on the day...? Why not get them now, and then you can go to p & p. It's not like it could be rained off or anything....!? :unsure:

I am looking forward to being able to go to practice - have 2 nights booked into hotel, so it's great news !

Edited by zonkers

It's not like it could be rained off or anything....!? :unsure:

really? Gelsenkirchen (sp?) springs to mind :wink::P

Edited by chris26

Thats a bit poor.

Well then its tough

I get my ticket in advance so deserve something extra. OR buy them on the Friday.

There not charging to get in so whats your point????????????????????????????????????????????