British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

At almost every Grand Prix the meeting is spoilt in my opinion by the quality of the commentary.

Tony Millard has such a limited vocabulary. He continually repeats obvious facts. Does he always have to refer to the British riders as 'Brits' or saying 'our own ....' ?

If it were not for the sensible support given by people such as Steve Johnston it would be much better to turn off the sound rather than listen to the rubbish forthcoming from Mr Millard.

Love the way Havvy is taking the p@ss out of Mullard's commentary by his constant reference to Sayfutdinov's age :rolleyes:

The sooner SKY get this clown Millard off the commentary, the better. He is bloody awful.

Blah, blah, blah ... work to do...blah, blah, blah.... disappointment.... blah, blah, blah..... 19 year old Russian.... blah blah blah.... starting marshall moves away.... blah blah blah....German referee.....blah blah blah.... Polish passort.... blah blah blah....bucking and rearing.... blah blah blah

Blah, blah, blah ... work to do...blah, blah, blah.... disappointment.... blah, blah, blah..... 19 year old Russian.... blah blah blah.... starting marshall moves away.... blah blah blah....German referee.....blah blah blah.... Polish passort.... blah blah blah....bucking and rearing.... blah blah blah

Now be fair there was no "bucking and rearing"tonight :lol: and we also seem to have mislaid a rider from Mildera and the highest paid sportsman in Poland....we do know Millard has a green car tho - absolutely vital information :rolleyes:

Except he cant pronounce the surname of the world champion :rolleyes:

I know. Who was this rider Nicky Peedersen?

I know. Who was this rider Nicky Peedersen?

I don't think the 'battle was joined' tonight either ;)

Love the way Havvy is taking the p@ss out of Mullard's commentary by his constant reference to Sayfutdinov's age :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I thought.

Wonder if the producer picks up on it and plays in with it next GP.

Ner, ner, ner, ner, ner, ner, Nineteen :lol:

Now now people, remember this was 'Mistake Millard' tonight not 'Wuffy' Pearson.... :wink:

As usual, I can't say I noticed him after about....mmmm heat 1... god he's dull

I just switch off when I hear his voice..

Bring back Wuffy Pearson.... :approve:

here we go again, yawn yawn yawn,change the record lads.

Plenty of 'disappointment at the back' though :unsure:

Meanwhile, the race leader was stretching his lead 'with every turn of his wheel'......