British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Is Chris Harris Really Good Enough For The Sgp?

Chris is good enough for the grand prix and he will prove it to all you that think his cardiff win was a fluke which it wasent .. Why cant you get behind the brits .

Chris is good enough for the grand prix and he will prove it to all you that think his cardiff win was a fluke which it wasent .. Why cant you get behind the brits .

:lol::lol::lol:

Made a note of your post,Im sure we will see it from time to time or everytime Harris makes another vain attempt to justify his GP carrer.

I dont need to make a note thank you im proud to be british and im proud of chris .. and when things come together you make a note of your post !

Simple answer really is chris good enough to be in the gps's - YES are his bikes good enough - NO

Bombers equipment seems so much slower than anyone elses , why because of crap set up ? crap engines ? either way the boy can ride a bike and when on one that is set up and working correctly he can beat anyone in the world . It seems to me people on this forum think chris loves tootling round at the back but lets be honest here hes probabaly fairly cheesed of about how things are going. Never mind next year unless chris's fortunes change some other poor chap will have his name in a title asking if he should be in the gps and we can all moan because there are no brits in the gps .

Edited by barbs_77

Also like silly star im proud to be Cornish :wink: and im proud of chris

Edited by barbs_77

As it goes Barbs I thought his bike was running pretty well after his first heat....... but his gating was not good....... he managed to make what was probably only one of 2 or 3 clean passes on the night .......but bad gating on that track equalled a disaster

But he never been a gater tho thats what makes him exciting to watch he gives it 110% .. He is world class .. He isnt happy about the way things are going this season .. and things can only get better .. He just needs a bit of confidence and a little bit of lady luck ..

B)

Its easy to jump on the bandwagon slagging him off saying he isnt good enough blah blah blah we had one GP and a slow start to the season .. Dont see how that justifies righting him off.

Sillystar, I can't speak for everyone else but I can't understand how having the opinion that Bomber isn't good enough means they are 'slagging him off'.

I always want him to do well and always cheer him and Scott on. I like the lad, he seems like a real nice guy and it would be great if he suddenly started getting good results.

Unfortunately, I don't think he is good enough. That doesn't mean I'm 'slagging him' , it's just my honest opinion, which I feel is realistic. I've not made any derogotary remarks about him.

I've not based my opinion on the strength of one GP, I posted the same opinion before the GP started. No bandwagon hopping here, I make up my own mind.

I'll still be wanting him to do well on Saturday, like I do every GP.

and my verdict isnt at all that he isnt good enough.......... my verdict is that Olsen isnt good enough ;)

But he never been a gater tho thats what makes him exciting to watch he gives it 110% .. He is world class .. He isnt happy about the way things are going this season .. and things can only get better .. He just needs a bit of confidence and a little bit of lady luck ..

B)

Its easy to jump on the bandwagon slagging him off saying he isnt good enough blah blah blah we had one GP and a slow start to the season .. Dont see how that justifies righting him off.

I agree with everything you say about Chris. Give him the right track conditions, ie. grippy, and he is one of the most exciting riders to watch. I wish the GP tracks would have a bit of variation from time to time so they don't just favour the gate and go riders. I was at Prague and the racing was boring due to the track being so slick - it looked like the M1.